✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Tell me your spirit animal ok

Brent

I did a meditation on spirit animal and the rabbit always shows up. Sometimes a black bear also shows up. Do you know what these mean?

My roomates cat has the spirit of Chris in her when she is in Heat. She rolls around on the ground like Chris does on stage.

Can animals have human character?

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They tell me I'm a Crow...my powers: forseeing death, communicating with the dead, resurrection. Wow, I'm an even darker person than I thought!! I always did have a strange liking for crows though...;)

(By the way, while I'm most compatible with foxes, wolverines, and swans, I'd like to add Blobfish to my "best matches" :nod:) *Daydreams of Blobfish and eyes glaze over* :wacko:

I never checked who I was supposed to hang out with

All the people I'm supposed to chill with (crows and otters) seem like people I would not in fact hang out with and be irritated by instead

Yet the people who got spider seem decent

I AM CONFUS

ima bear, mmhmmm[/size][/color]

fabric2.png

:awesome:

Wolf.

Powers: Stealth, hunting ability, enhanced senses of smell and hearing, as well as strength and stamina

"Family comes first" could be a Wolf's motto. You form deep connections with close friends and family members, and they know you'd do anything to protect them. You're loyal, devoted, and passionate. Your worst fear is being alone, but be careful not to drown your loved ones in too much emotion.

Best matches: Swans, Otters, Crows

Watch out for: Spiders, Owls, Foxes

Any Swans, Otters or Crows wanna date?

To all you spiders, owls and foxes - I'm totally gonna get you.

It would appear I am a Hawk.

Hawks are the messengers of the Spirits. Adept with language, you might be a writer or a teacher. Your ability to assess situations impartially means that people often seek your guidance before making decisions. A brilliant visionary, you sometimes forget the mundane details of life like eating, sleeping, or paying bills.

That just described my life. :blank:

Owls, Foxes and Spiders: hello! :wink3:

I did a meditation on spirit animal and the rabbit always shows up. Sometimes a black bear also shows up. Do you know what these mean?

My roomates cat has the spirit of Chris in her when she is in Heat. She rolls around on the ground like Chris does on stage.

Can animals have human character?

I...what?

What?

I miss Yossarian

U! No need to com. Im here already :angry:

I'll use my magic abilities (yes, spiders have those according to the description) TO KICK YOUR ASS!!!

Wow! The description also warned me against Wolves ... this stuff must be REAL! :shocked2:

DISCOVER YOUR SPIRIT ANIMAL!

You are a Spider! (your score: 25)

Spider.jpg

Characters: Arcas and Nelma in the Aspect of Crow trilogy

Powers: Artistic genius, ability to see patterns and sense trouble from a distance

As a Spider, you're artistic, intuitive, and independent—maybe even a little eccentric. You can become so absorbed in your endeavors that you lose track of the outside world and the people in it. But what you give in return is magic, pure and simple.

Best matches: Cougars, Hawks, Owls

Watch out for: Wolves, Otters, Bears

Y U no blobfish :angry:

Blobfish.jpg

Wow this is the most craziest looking creative I have ever seen! :o:o:o

It looks like it is from another planet!

I saw a documnetary on Blue Planet and creature of the deep oceans are just unreal, you should defo check it out if you think that thing is interesting.