Valentines Day The Verdict

sarahwishful

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not complaining. How's your poetry?

in which year are you already?

is fine thanks, registered 5 books last year and publishing them hopefully this year. :) i finished Tourim and started a more related degree aswell (spanish language and literature), plus taking some extra writing courses since last october, so all that is helping me focus more on becoming a writer,

in answer to the thread opener question again, i finally kept myself busy trying to get cat milk (my cat is having kittens on late march :nice: ), got tempted to buy myself a cake or so, but ended buying her a toy she didn't like. ah and i got 3 postcrossing postcards. finally didn't had a moment to listen to music or be much on the internet, just enough to fix the plans for the booktrailers for next month.

Apparently they were all in couples.

I was alone and on TV in the bar Fashion TV with supermodels for annoy me. they could have put music videos.

others photos

dsc01916j.jpg

dsc01912ea.jpg

dsc01913x.jpg

Of course I have anyway a bad day. I had the shame in front all. :embarrassed: I wanted to go to the Oriental Palace. just for the best good mint tea because it's cold to wait for the train after the courses.

I ordered 1 mint tea the waitress bring me a tray with 2 cups and a teapot. I paid double consumption and I'm single. She saw that I was alone and single grr..

dsc01914a.jpg

Well today is also my gf's bday and she's not letting me see her because shell be with family -____- but todays my first valentines not being single and to be honest i still feel pretty lonely just cus i dont get to see my gf

Could be worse, you could be 16 and she could be 21 and live somewhere else in the world so you wouldn't even get to meet her for a few years nor could you really get in a relationship for a few years because of a bunch of reasons.

:|

Well today is also my gf's bday and she's not letting me see her because shell be with family -____- but todays my first valentines not being single and to be honest i still feel pretty lonely just cus i dont get to see my gf

Yea, that's kind of a bummer!

Waiting is the hardest part. But then you will see her soon? I hope for your sake!

Yeah i will hopefully see her this weekend! she has some health problems so sometimes i dont see her for awhile so i pray she stays healthy!

Aww, well, you'll get to cheer her up them, and comfort her. The most giving thing we can do is to care for those we love when they are not well. I hope she stays well too! ;)

Aww, well, you'll get to cheer her up them, and comfort her. The most giving thing we can do is to care for those we love when they are not well. I hope she stays well too! ;)

Agreed! :D but she doesnt let me visit her when she's in the hospital so yeah its kinda hard to comfort her through text but i try my best! lol but ill stop talking about my relationship! and baw8cc yes it is first world problems :D