✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Question regarding the UK stadium shows

TwistedPolitik

I understand they're all probably sold out. But does anyone have any idea if absolutely any of the UK stadium dates have any tickets left (standing or seating, doesn't matter)? And if I can't get any tickets from Ticketmaster or the likes, would it be worth checking eBay or anywhere else I can buy tickets? I know it's probably an impossible question, but I just wanted to make sure that all options are well and truly gone. I'm meant to be seeing a band this year at some point with some friends and besides Coldplay our only option is Red Hot Chili Peppers. I'd be content with seeing either band, I just want to make sure I know what the options are. Thanks.

Which venues?

You can find the tour dates here ;)

7 June: Sunderland, Stadium Of Light

10 June: Manchester, Etihad Stadium

And the tickets I was talking about are available on TicketMaster, tickets for other dates are also available on sites as viagogo and GetMeIn but you'll have to pay a lot more!

• 3 weeks later...
Does anyone know if they will have the xylobands at the UK Stadium shows?

Yes there will be xylobands. Well, according the guy who created them, Jason Regler, he tweeted several times that there'll be xylobands at every show of the tour. :)

Yes there will be xylobands. Well, according the guy who created them, Jason Regler, he tweeted several times that there'll be xylobands at every show of the tour. :)

Thank you, that is the news I wanted to hear! :)

Damn, i wish i got my tickets from Seetickets or Ticketmaster or something, but i got mine from onlineticketexpress.com, a website i highly advise you not to buy from, they original price for 4 tickets was £273, they stole over £400 and sent an email saying they didn't have the tickets, if anyone has any spare tickets priced from £40-£90 please message me.

And remember guys, don't buy from onlineticketexpress, you don'y want to end up like me! :'(

But somehow, i won't let this go, if you or if you know anybody with spare tickets message me please :)