✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

If YOU Could Meet One Member Of Radiohead, Who Would It Be?

MoonLife

actually i may continue this thread!

what's your avatar of? is it a band?

My avatar is of The Doors. If you haven't check them out I'd recommend them. They have a really unique sound. Each one of them was raised on a different type of music and it all comes together in that signature Doors sound.

Moonlife, you've posted 83 times today! That's pretty crazy, considering today is the first day I ever saw you on the forum. It's impressive to say the least!:lol:

There's nothing impressive about making 6 consecutive posts in a thread that have no relevance to the topic at hand (which, ironically, Moonlife started).

Seriously, man. I don't even know you like that, but seeing so many posts in a row is annoying and is technically considered to be spamming. Tone it down a bit.

Anyway, to answer the question at-hand (so I don't post something completely off-topic myself), I'd probably go with Ed, just so I could stare at him as much as I wanted. :wideeyed:

everytime i start one no-one replies, or they say I'm bumping.

I'm not really sure. should I greet first? I love coldplaying.com

Hi MoonLife, if you want to introduce yourself on coldplaying.com, the best place to do so is the New Members section. <--- click link to get there :nice:

If you want replies to topics started, it might help to be a little bit more patient. Not everyone reads this board everyday, so it might take days before people reply. Forcing replies by bumping the thread yourself is general not a good idea, because people get annoyed by too much bumping (including myself). I guess you know what bumping means, right?

If no one replies to your thread, then maybe that's an indication that no one finds it interesting. It's better then to let it die, than to bump it and ask for reactions, because then you will most likely get only bad, hostile or making-fun reactions.

If you want the respect of fellow community members here, try to blend in and don't get immediately defensive when someone has some critics. Be patient, don't bumb a thread when you are waiting for replies and people will like you more AND be more likely to reply when you have something to say. Also keep in mind that if you want replies, it is useful to post something substantial that would elicite (positive) replies. Posts like "hmmmm" don't really have any substance.

Many in here also have a love for both Coldplay and Radiohead (including me). To satisfy our hunger for Coldplay, we visit the Coldplay section of this forum and to satisfy the hunger for Radiohead, we visit the Radiohead threads in WoM (World of Music forum section). I don't feel the need for more threads, there's already enough I can post in.