✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

VLV & Prospekts March LP's

Taz1853

White cd's, what am I missing? :stunned:

On YouTube, a guy had the bookfold edition LP for VlV but also included inside was a white copy of VlV. I was hopeful I would get this in my LP aswell but I didn't.

I have the copy with the cd and it's clearly written in the sticker on the front cover that the cd is included. It's a US version, so most of the people selling it are from there, it would probably cost you less to buy the vinyl again than the cd separately since it's always sold as promo for stupid prices like this :wink:

Yup that's what I'm talking about. And they get sold like that A LOT! That's what you get when you aren't educated well in the world of Coldplay collecting :p

I don't understand. SO are these CD's rare or not rare? Can you explain why people are uneducated?

The CD isn't rare. It just comes with US capitol CD+LP versions. But, people take them out of the vinyl packaging, and sell them as album promo's. But they aren't album promo's, and people keep buying them seperately thinking they are. Of course, I don't have anything against people buying them, but it's just that, if they did their research, it would save them a lot of money.

But I get that you'd want to buy it to kinda have the LP+CD version.