✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Should I try to start majoring in Physics and Music Theory?

86Timewarp

^ It IS more complex than that. You can't just go into something just because you love doing it. You have to have some sort of backing behind it. There was a guy in my horn studio who was devoted to playing horn, but he just couldn't do it. He got kicked out after the first semester, but our professor had a change of heart and decided to give him a second chance. Unfortunately, due to not getting his grades up while on academic probation, he got kicked out of the university completely, and I haven't heard from him again.

Anyway, what I was trying to say through my horrid digression is that there are a lot of factors to consider. Sure, liking what you do is important, but you also have to take things like your strengths and weaknesses into consideration.

Don't worry, Billy. You're only a sophomore. You still have plenty of time to figure it out. I know a lot of people who ultimately changed majors while in college as well. (My own brother is one of these people.) Take your time. :smiley:

haha thanks :nice: its just, I wanna do something that I love and because of where I am, everything is limited. The ony thing open is music and theater, aerospace not so much. there's an airport by my house nad my parent's shop but my dad wont take me to have lessons :sad: