🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

YOLO 10K

Brent

Should I have said that I got offended by it and started whining?

No not necessarily, but at least that would make some form of sense.

Who the fuck would want to save a poem on their PC about how fake they are?

The problem is that you feel you have to do something at all times (Which is why you're asking what you should have replied with), that's not the case, if you don't have anything decent to reply with then don't reply. The fact you're pretending like you enjoyed it and want to save it so you can fondly look back on it some day (WTF) just adds to the fakeness.

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No not necessarily, but at least that would make some form of sense.

Who the fuck would want to save a poem on their PC about how fake they are?

The problem is that you feel you have to do something at all times (Which is why you're asking what you should have replied with), that's not the case, if you don't have anything decent to reply with then don't reply. The fact you're pretending like you enjoyed it and want to save it so you can fondly look back on it some day (WTF) just adds to the fakeness.

k

What started all the hate for mark, i remember people used to like him when he was alien radio and he was voted the new member of the year but now everyone hates him. can someone elaborate?

it's not so much hate

more that he is the most annoying member at the moment

What started all the hate for mark, i remember people used to like him when he was alien radio and he was voted the new member of the year but now everyone hates him. can someone elaborate?

Well in the past 10minutes I went from thinking he might some day be alright if he gets his own face out of his ass but now I'm thinking, what a fucking douchebag.

He just does stuff to cry out for attention. Instead of being witty or insightful he just does annoying stuff.

I mean it's working I guess, so whatever

He reminds me of mad hatters avatar lol

but yeah he doesnt exactly get good attention, he's like the new timewarp but i like timewarp better.

1. I wasn't alien radio (his name is Fran)

2. No one hates me (I think so at least)

3. I'm not trying to offend anyone or else I'm just kidding for god sake

but yeah he doesnt exactly get good attention, he's like the new timewarp but i like timewarp better.

Yeah Timewarp wasn't like GIMME ATTENTION OMG

He would just post stuff that either wouldn't make sense, had no context, or was just stupid.

Says the one who made 233546967598045 threads to get voted in the awards

No one hates me (I think so at least)

I *chortled*, you must be deluded.

I know how this forum works, for every poster who shows dis-satisfaction at another poster consistently, there's 5 others who can't stand said poster but are too polite to say it. Working out the maths for you would be quite hard at the moment.

Well he tried really hard: http://www.coldplaying.com/forum/showthread.php?t=90604

And he got mad when he didn't win: http://www.coldplaying.com/forum/showthread.php?t=90812