🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

i´m not sure what to call this thread

Destrokk

I have some sorta lines from my eyes down to around the top part of my cheek? hard to explain :uhoh: I should really try makeup on someday.

I like fake eyelashes, I think they look different and kinda pretty :uhoh:

I guess it depends on the person using it. :uhoh:

Uh, that 2nd girl looks scary as shit, The ELS you're way prettier you silly goose.

thnx bb. She is a tad scary looking, but I find her funny (half laughing at what she says, and half at her)

i found her through a video of her asking what to wear at sxsw and she seemed really dumb :anxious:

unless that was a joke video

I don't think it's a joke video.

She's annoying! :anxious:

And why do you wear so much make-up haha, you're so pretty.

thank you dee :heart: you wonderful person.

I don't wear skin make up very often, my skin isn't that bad. I just like putting it on, it's fun.

Plus I feel I need some on my eye :anxious:

I wear makeup, makes me feel like my eyes (a very normal brown color) "pop" more when I'm wearing a bit of eyeliner. If I'm going out somewhere in public, I'm wearing a little bit of eyeliner for sure!

Btw, those girls at the start of this thread look freaky. Waaay too much makeup. Just saying. :P

I like fake eyelashes, I think they look different and kinda pretty :uhoh:

I was thinking of buying falsies, if they´re not exagerated then it looks nice.

thnx bb. She is a tad scary looking, but I find her funny (half laughing at what she says, and half at her)

I don't think it's a joke video.

thank you dee :heart: you wonderful person.

I don't wear skin make up very often, my skin isn't that bad. I just like putting it on, it's fun.

Plus I feel I need some on my eye :anxious:

Oh okay, then it makes sense :tongue:

Uh the only thing i use is chapstick and that's pretty much it.

However yesterday i was like "Oh why not?" and let my friend do my eye make up and I'm still trying to get some of it off. Any advice?

Ponds facial cleansing wipes. They are awesome at getting eye make-up off!

What I reallt don't understand is people putting make up on inside the effing bus. When I see a girl doing it, I always get the weird idea she will end up hurting herself the next time the driver turns left or right.

Worst of all was a woman putting (I have no idea what the right vocabulary for this is, sorry) nail polish on and basically none of the windows were down. Nail polish can have a pretty bad smell and (I don't know if I'll come across as a boring person but that's true) I can get a headache because of it.

I'm having a week off school because of easter. I'll just catch up on things I should've finished ages ago.

I wear makeup, makes me feel like my eyes (a very normal brown color) "pop" more when I'm wearing a bit of eyeliner. If I'm going out somewhere in public, I'm wearing a little bit of eyeliner for sure!

I have only ever seen Americans use the term "pop" to mean contrast or stand out, random observation

I have only ever seen Americans use the term "pop" to mean contrast or stand out, random observation

You're right. That's what I meant. When I don't wear eyeliner, I seriously feel like my eyes don't stand out at all, they look very plain. ...I also use the word pop to describe soda, and a lot of people find that hilarious. It's something I picked up from the state I used to live in. :)