The "Unfunny" Jar

Cobalt

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Or use it because it bothers people so much :D

YOLO

btw, I found it great to find that face of Chris in Reilly's signature right after that pic of the loungers gathering on their bikes to invade the coldplay section ... Chris suddenly looked so in panic.

]btw, I found it great to find that face of Chris in Reilly's signature right after that pic of the loungers gathering on their bikes to invade the coldplay section ... Chris suddenly looked so in panic.

Hahaha, nice.

Lots of the last few posts from the last pages just put about $1000+ in the jar.

OH GAWD, I facepalmed so hard that it was more like a facesmack. Obviously (to me) it was banter. Gahhhhhhhhrhrfrashngakl;jgkjkijr

OH GAWD, I facepalmed so hard that it was more like a facesmack. Obviously (to me) it was banter. Gahhhhhhhhrhrfrashngakl;jgkjkijr

I know, I know.

But you know what this means? Because that person took obvious jokes as a serious argument, it still means a massive investment for your unfunny jar.

You might be able to retire off that Cobbie.

Lmfao omg people, not to be the clichéd pacifist, but calm the fuck down! Lots of the last few posts from the last pages just put about $1000+ in the jar. The one thing that really confused the fuck out of me was, why are you on coldplaying.com when you "hate" Coldplay? The fuck!?!?

I don't just hate Coldplay, I hate everyone on here too!

I don't just hate Coldplay, I hate everyone on here too!

I'm gonna go ahead and treat this as a serious comment, cuz there is no way this can be funny, but WHY ARE YOU HERE? There are better places for your time, I'm assuming... than just hating on people. :argue: smh

I know, I know.

But you know what this means? Because that person took obvious jokes as a serious argument, it still means a massive investment for your unfunny jar.

You might be able to retire off that Cobbie.

I can relate to taking seriously things that are meant as jokes, but I wouldn't go as far as I deem them 'obvious'. It's not because one has some particular sense of humour that everybody else will too. Yeah, it is funny or awkward when someone doesn't understand some joke and/or situantion, but there is a big difference between being funny and being scornful.

There are better places for your time' date=' I'm assuming... [b']than just hating on people.[/b]

WHY ARE YOU HERE?

WHY ARE YOU HERE?

:argue: smh

smh

You're right Reilly, I could retire off all this virtual moneyz. Unfortunately I believe all the funds are going either to the LOLRANDUM Abolition Foundation or the Society for Simpletons Struggling with Sarcasm (SSSS). Or some other group like that.

The one thing everyone should know though, especially on forums, is that sarcasm does not translate well over text. If you disregard this, and go on being sarcastic like no ones watching, you're leaving yourself open for anything buddy. Plus, if you don't know how to use it [sarcasm], don't fucking use it! *drops mic*