✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The "Unfunny" Jar

Cobalt

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey that wasn't funny, it was mean you should say sorry :bigcry:

JESUS it was a joke! LOL! You guys are ridiculous!

Shut up you walking tragedy :veryangry:

Now who should apologise?! Walking tragedy?! That's shameful behaviour, you should definitely say sorry for this, and I can't believe you told us to piss off before.

Holy shit you just won't stop won't you? You're one of the worst people on this forum, constantly mocking nice people who are oblivious to it and laughing alone. Where do you do this anyway, your mom's basement after a good night with your hand? I will apologize out of niceness but I think a 15-paragraph response with multiquotes will clearly show how this is your fault.

The thread was intended to be light-hearted, here is you being irrationally rude to some young girls:

Maybe you should go fuck yourself.

How about you go fuck yourself.

here is you accusing the mods of owing you a large sum of money when they really don't:

I think the mods are gonna owe a few dollars here.

and more horrifying posts from this thread:

I murder small kittens

I hate Coldplay

WHITE POWER

:shame: tsk tsk. Unbelievable. Wait till Ian hears about this! :laugh3:

Maybe I should just avoid the lounge from now on...stay on the Coldplay side where its friendly and positive

is sad... :( and Coldplay give so much love

concerts are happy with happy people. if it is a big money machine Coldplay is not a mark of manufacturing

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hRSkyUS6wlg]Don't Let It Break Your Heart_live by Coldplay - Music Video - YouTube[/ame]

Maybe I should just avoid the lounge from now on...stay on the Coldplay side where its friendly and positive

It's friendly and positive over there?! Maybe us MEAN loungers should go over there and teach them a thing or two! :veryangry:

Let's get the gang together, lets roll! :evilgrin:

1.1291622706.biker-gang.jpg

It's friendly and positive over there?! Maybe us MEAN loungers should go over there and teach them a thing or two! :veryangry:

Let's get the gang together, lets roll! :evilgrin:

1.1291622706.biker-gang.jpg

Sadly this is probably an accurate representation of the Loungers

Lmfao omg people, not to be the clichéd pacifist, but calm the fuck down! Lots of the last few posts from the last pages just put about $1000+ in the jar. The one thing that really confused the fuck out of me was, why are you on coldplaying.com when you "hate" Coldplay? The fuck!?!?