✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The "Unfunny" Jar

Cobalt

It has come to my attention that the amount of people having misunderstandings about whether the other is joking or not in the Lounge has reached an all time high, perhaps even to an epidemic level.

For this reason, I hereby declare that every time a person has to explain that they were just joking, insert one virtual dollar into this jar, and post the new total. You may also contribute on behalf of other members (only once per situation though)!

5149440925_40d991a973.jpg

It's like your own personal swear jar except for unfunny moments!

Hopefully the loss of ALL YOUR VIRTUAL MONEY will finally spur you all to increase your comedic output.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No no no no NO!

Well YES, to this thread, its hilarious, but this places all the blame on the person who took the 'joke' seriously, when sometimes the 'joke' is:

"Hey shut up you idiot moron dumb bitch ass punk ass bitch you're a pathetic waste of space and you deserve to die and I'll be happy if you do"

"Oh.... like... sorry. Like sorry if you feel that way but -8 million paragraphs-"

"Was just joking lol."

No no no no NO!

Well YES, to this thread, its hilarious, but this places all the blame on the person who took the 'joke' seriously, when sometimes the 'joke' is:

"Hey shut up you idiot moron dumb bitch ass punk ass bitch you're a pathetic waste of space and you deserve to die and I'll be happy if you do"

"Oh.... like... sorry"

"Was just joking lol."

Well shit, I never thought of it like that because I assumed people wouldn't be total tards

WHAT TO DO?

I thought Reilly was making fun of my views on how people treat relationships, when he was actually agreeing with them

$2

I changed it to when someone has to say "just joking" to explain they were kidding

You may retrieve your virtual dollar

• 1 month later...

That link mang, sweet baby peas. I see suzana has voluntarily contributed for that blunder however

We now have $13 virtual moneyz in the Unfunny Jar (counting all post contributions as truth)

Hopefully this awful trend does not continue and become a plague upon our most wonderful discussion board again