✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

ColdplayFilm - MX Live DVD

the_escapist

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Duuuuuude.. The Pathe site is freaking out now. Just saw so many listings but when I wanted to book I got an error. Then I refreshed and now I can only see the Rdam one and it says its sold out. =<

:confused:

That's a bad sign!

I am wondering why it would be shown in the theater way before it's even released, isn't it the 19th?? I hope it's true, but A lot of us went through this with Glastonbury, and got all excited and bought tickets, only for EMI or some Coldplay management stopped it:confused: I don't want to be a downer, just trying to be realistic.:\

I know, it's just that it would be awesome to see it on a huge screen and stuff.

Duuuuuude.. The Pathe site is freaking out now. Just saw so many listings but when I wanted to book I got an error. Then I refreshed and now I can only see the Rdam one and it says its sold out. =<

NOOO you have got to be kidding me!! :(:( I just looked on the site and the only thing available is in Rotterdam!!:(:( Why didn't I order half an hour ago

Edit: Wait they just changed the information: Currently not in cinema's !!?? So this means another cancellation?

NOOO you have got to be kidding me!! :(:( I just looked on the site and the only thing available is in Rotterdam!!:(:( Why didn't I order half an hour ago

Edit: Wait they just changed the information: Currently not in cinema's !!?? So this means another cancellation?

That means that they are either working on it, orrr (like last time with Glasto) it's going to get cancelled..:inquisitive:

With Glasto it also got on the Pathe site and then it disappeard =<

That means that they are either working on it, orrr (like last time with Glasto) it's going to get cancelled..:inquisitive:

With Glasto it also got on the Pathe site and then it disappeard =<

Damn hopefully not, I was really looking forward to see this one

This morning I found it on the coming soon (binnenkort) page and now it's gone. :(

Well you can, I hope they're gonna show it for people, but it happened before with Glasto and people bought tickets and it was cancelled. Good thing was, I got refunded and recieved free tickets for movies of my choice for the inconvienence.

Thanks. I read all the previous posts, but I thought you had some specific information about this particular showing.

Thanks for explaining again.