✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

ColdplayFilm - MX Live DVD

the_escapist

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sure there'll be something for France & Italy. Just wait, there isn't even an official announcement yet.
I sooo hope you're right! Although even if they do actually show it in France, I doubt it'll be in my city...

Pleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleaseplease :bomb:

United States........ BEWARE... I purchased tickets along with other Coldplayers from my area for Glasto.... This was pulled..... BUT, I did find the MX Tour for Regal Cinemas and this could be Bogas as well, who knows...... I will try for tickets for this as well, would LOVE to see it in this setting.....

Coldplay Live 2012 is the band's first concert film/live album for nine years. It documents their acclaimed Mylo Xyloto world tour, which has been seen by more than three million people since it began in June 2011. See the film exclusively in cinemas for one day only on November 13th. First come, first served with tickets on sale worldwide at the end of October.

There's already a discrepancy. Two different dates are shown on the website. The "poster" says it will be shown November 13, yet the description says it will open November 3.

http://www.fandango.com/coldplaylive2012_160014/movieoverview

It would be awesome if it's true, but based on my past experience with Glastonbury 2011, I'm really not that hopeful.

There's already a discrepancy. Two different dates are shown on the website. The "poster" says it will be shown November 13, yet the description says it will open November 3.

http://www.fandango.com/coldplaylive2012_160014/movieoverview

It would be awesome if it's true, but based on my past experience with Glastonbury 2011, I'm really not that hopeful.

Well this is true.... and I will buy tickets and if it's cancelled or pulled from CP Management like Glasto, then taking them back is easy, because they will give you free movie passes for the inconvienence:D

2 showings in leeds :) means I could go after college with my sister, be in for the 7.30 showing and then be back before 11 so I get a normal college day too!

Well... normal... ok, completely hyper from the previous night haha

coldplay :)

No, don't say that! : (

I am wondering why it would be shown in the theater way before it's even released, isn't it the 19th?? I hope it's true, but A lot of us went through this with Glastonbury, and got all excited and bought tickets, only for EMI or some Coldplay management stopped it:confused: I don't want to be a downer, just trying to be realistic.:\