June 26, 201214 yr I know some of the crew go o n ahead to the next stop, but I assumed Jason stayed with the band. I guess he doesn't need to be there, but he loves seeing his creations light up, so I'm a little surprised.
August 30, 201214 yr Jason Regler @Jayreg1969 Omg :) Sweden ;) wow :) many of the crew are admiring the views :) 21 minutes ago Jason Regler @Jayreg1969 On crew bus watching everybody going in :) 8 minutes ago Jason Regler @Jayreg1969 I was asked earlier by a beautiful young lady how could she get meet band :) easy marry me :) sweden is a beautiful place want live here 3 minutes ago
August 30, 201214 yr Jason Regler @Jayreg1969 For sure we want party in Paris :) have some fun any suggestions 2 minutes ago
August 30, 201214 yr Jason Regler @Jayreg1969 For sure I think need. Girlfried who Coldplay fan :) cant wait find someone :) soon when have some time I hope someone will have me :)
August 30, 201214 yr Jason Regler @Jayreg1969 Omg :) Sweden ;) wow :) many of the crew are admiring the views :) 21 minutes ago Jason Regler @Jayreg1969 On crew bus watching everybody going in :) 8 minutes ago Jason Regler @Jayreg1969 I was asked earlier by a beautiful young lady how could she get meet band :) easy marry me :) sweden is a beautiful place want live here 3 minutes ago Yay, you fund it.:D Jason't such a hound dog!:lol:
August 30, 201214 yr ^Actually Tash posted the link on the Random Coldplay thread :awesome: He seems to be looking for a groupie...
August 30, 201214 yr Author Let's all flirt our asses off at the gigs, he won't know what hit him :laugh3::laugh3:
August 30, 201214 yr Jason Regler @Jayreg1969 I was asked earlier by a beautiful young lady how could she get meet band :) easy marry me :) sweden is a beautiful place want live here ★°•. ⅅҼℓρн♪ɳҼ .•°★ @MXYellow @Jayreg1969 Okay... WHERE ?! HOW ?! WHEN ?! #Kidding ;-) Jason Regler @Jayreg1969 @MXYellow :) hahah soon be in Paris hopefully lots nice ladies hang out with :)
August 30, 201214 yr Author Well there you go Celine :laugh3::laugh3::laugh3: First Coldplaying wedding is taking place in France :cheesy:
August 30, 201214 yr Well there you go Celine :laugh3::laugh3::laugh3: First Coldplaying wedding is taking place in France :cheesy: Hmmm...Mrs. Celine Regler...has a nice ring to it!:laugh3: "Jason, draw me like one of your French girls.":lol:
August 30, 201214 yr haha i have to remind myself that's he's just associated with the band and gets to have a personal Twitter like the rest of us :D But his entertainment value is ace. Mrs. Celine Regler eh :wink3:
August 30, 201214 yr waaaaat lol wth are you gurls talking about :lol: That was DELPHINE kidding with him, not me, btw :lol: Just sayin :lol: Although he could be my way of getting closer to Chris :sneaky: I think it's our best shot at getting to kidnap Chris & prevent him from moving to LA :nod:
August 31, 201214 yr Erm...folks? Why is this being attributed to Chris? From the front page of THIS forum: Coldplay have revealed the cost of the Xylobands, with Jonny Buckland saying that illuminating their stadium audiences is costing the band £400,000 per gig. In an interview with Bauer Radio, Jonny told of the cost of the light-up wristbands, which incorporate LED lights and are controlled by an wireless signal. Whether it does actually cost that much is anyone's guess, but the full interview and exclusive Coldplay gig will be aired tonight from 8pm across 20 Bauer Radio stations in the UK. Visit coldplayindemand.com for more information, and head over to the Coldplay Live forum (Sunderland thread) for discussion on tonight's concert playback and interview. "Every night, I think it's about £400,000," he told the show. "It looks amazing, it just makes everyone have a great time - most of all us - and it just feels so magical! So we're just immensely grateful for them." He also added that the wristbands were reason alone to see the band's shows. "Even if you don't like our music now, I would say come to the show just to see that – wear earplugs, bring a book and when the lights come on, have a look!" *goes to MM* Seeing as how Jonny has been wrong about how many guitars he plays per night in at least two interviews I know of, I get the feeling he may not be a numbers guy. ;)
August 31, 201214 yr Seeing as how Jonny has been wrong about how many guitars he plays per night in at least two interviews I know of, I get the feeling he may not be a numbers guy. ;) How did that get quoted to me?? Well, his degree IS in Maths, but you know how constant touring can dull the senses, so he may not be the numbers guy he was 16 years ago...:lol:
August 31, 201214 yr Jason Regler @Jayreg1969 Is now In Paris the landing was a bad one !!!!! 13 minutes ago
August 31, 201214 yr Ellen @Ellen @Jayreg1969 hahahaha, you're really liking all the Scandinavian women arent ya?:D 17 hours ago Jason Regler @Jayreg1969 @Ellen for sure want. Aren't one :) beautiful all crew agree most beautiful on tour :) 14 minutes ago omg Ellen he answered you :awesome:
August 31, 201214 yr waaaaat lol wth are you gurls talking about :lol: That was DELPHINE kidding with him, not me, btw :lol: Just sayin :lol: Although he could be my way of getting closer to Chris :sneaky: I think it's our best shot at getting to kidnap Chris & prevent him from moving to LA :nod: OBVIOUSLY, I was just kidding : )
August 31, 201214 yr Author Seems like it's ELLEN Regler after all :wink3: :lol: Hahahaha, I don't think so :lol:
Create an account or sign in to comment