✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Jason Regler's Twitter

PrincessofChina

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ellen ‏@Ellen

@Jayreg1969 hahahaha, you're really liking all the Scandinavian women arent ya?:D

17 hours ago

Jason Regler ‏@Jayreg1969

@Ellen for sure want. Aren't one :) beautiful all crew agree most beautiful on tour :)

14 minutes ago

omg Ellen he answered you :awesome:

Hahaha, awesome! Will there be cake at the wedding?? :lol:

Haha, yup. But he's fun, enthusiastic and loves sharing his adventures, so it's worth trying to read between the lines. He seems very genuine, if not an English teacher's nightmare.:lol:

He does seem to be having the time of his life out there. In that interview of him, you could really tell he was thankful for the opportunity he's had with the Xylobands. It's just hard to decipher what he's on about sometimes.

He does seem to be having the time of his life out there. In that interview of him, you could really tell he was thankful for the opportunity he's had with the Xylobands. It's just hard to decipher what he's on about sometimes.

I no want offend Jayreg but you prety girls marry him.:lol:

Wait...are Jason and Lory the same person??:lol:

(Lory, if you see this, it's a joke and isn't meant to be hurtful.:))

I no want offend Jayreg but you prety girls marry him.:lol:

Wait...are Jason and Lory the same person??:lol:

(Lory, if you see this, it's a joke and isn't meant to be hurtful.:))

Note that I qualified my initial statement with the words "native english speaker". There are a lot of international posters here who often struggle (and for the most part do quite well. :)), but at least they have an excuse. Considering the complete debacle that's resulted both times I attempted to learn a foreign language, I'm not one to judge.

Note that I qualified my initial statement with the words "native english speaker". There are a lot of international posters here who often struggle (and for the most part do quite well. :)), but at least they have an excuse. Considering the complete debacle that's resulted both times I attempted to learn a foreign language, I'm not one to judge.

Nor I. I started learning Irish (Gaelige...sp?) a few years back and accidentally said 'good night' instead of 'you're welcome' to a bartender who served me a pint.:laugh3: So I can't judge either,lol.

Nor I. I started learning Irish (Gaelige...sp?) a few years back and accidentally said 'good night' instead of 'you're welcome' to a bartender who served me a pint.:laugh3: So I can't judge either,lol.

Oh well, Irish is one of the hardest languages to learn - sometimes I think the Irish designed it particularly to be able to spot foreigners immediately. :sneaky: Why on earth did you pick that?

Oh well, Irish is one of the hardest languages to learn - sometimes I think the Irish designed it particularly to be able to spot foreigners immediately. :sneaky: Why on earth did you pick that?

My heritage is Welsh and Irish, and I used to sing a lot of Irish music, so I wanted to get a better sense of what I was singing. It's still easier than English for non-native speakers...and then there's Welsh!:lol:

My heritage is Welsh and Irish, and I used to sing a lot of Irish music, so I wanted to get a better sense of what I was singing. It's still easier than English for non-native speakers...and then there's Welsh!:lol:

I am not a native english speaker and find English much, much easier than Irish - but that may differ for everyone. Welsh is really weird (I have a Welsh friend and he agrees;))

Sorry guys for being off topic - back to Jason :P

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...