PrincessofChina

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WHUD DID HE SAYYYYY

please? :wacko:

ok, ok :D

here is an approximation from what i remember! (i can't quite put it in the same English as him lol)

Some lady asked me to send xylobands to her and she would send me a picture wearing ONLY xylobands. Gotta try it out!

ok, ok :D

here is an approximation from what i remember! (i can't quite put it in the same English as him lol)

Some lady asked me to send xylobands to her and she would send me a picture wearing ONLY xylobands. Gotta try it out!

BWAHAHAH :laugh3::lol:

Thanks for that, and don't worry about his English, I highly believe yours is grammatically perfect compared to his LOL

Geez he's such a player..:laugh3:

• 1 year later...
I had a feeling this would be the end of the xylobands. Bittersweet for sure, but I think they'll do something else to blow our minds on the LP6 tour, as always :)

I would've thought that went without saying. The bands were part of the MX production, I'm not really sure why so many assumed they'd be around in perpetuity when the production elements have always changed when the band mounts a new tour.

Yeah he first sent a couple of tweets, it felt nostalgic but, you know, alright. And then it got weird :|

The response from fans on Twitter almost got aggressive towards Coldplay.

What I loved the most about xylobands was how the band achieved to get the entire audience really involved in the show, which made traditional visual tricks quite frankly boring. I hope they'll find a way to keep that level of interactivity with the audience for next tour. If they don't, then they're going to have to step up their game live. Not that Coldplay concerts weren't amazing already without the bands, but now everyone, consciously or not, has even bigger expectations. They were a great live band, but with MX they've become an innovative and inspiring live band. If they don't find something new, they have to be mindblowing, better than the previous tours, on their own.

Yeah he first sent a couple of tweets, it felt nostalgic but, you know, alright. And then it got weird :|

What I loved the most about xylobands was how the band achieved to get the entire audience really involved in the show, which made traditional visual tricks quite frankly boring. I hope they'll find a way to keep that level of interactivity with the audience for next tour. If they don't, then they're going to have to step up their game live. Not that Coldplay concerts weren't amazing already without the bands, but now everyone, consciously or not, has even bigger expectations. They were a great live band, but with MX they've become an innovative and inspiring live band. If they don't find something new, they have to be mindblowing, better than the previous tours, on their own.

It's like they set the bar too high for themselves, although I'm looking forward to how they can top themselves yet again.

My favorite coldplay show was still the one I saw in Toronto in September of 2002. No special effects, no wrstbands , no nothing. Just 4 amazing musicians playing together. If the wrist bands are gone I will miss them too, but fans will be able to go back to the way things used to be where they realize it now or not.:-)

I disagree, to me the band probably became a bit too gimmick based for their own good over the last couple tours. They're an excellent live band, they don't need all the tricks if they just play hard every night (which for the most part they do).

It's not like the band has control over his personal Twitter account. Unless they have some kind of ownership in his Xylobands company or something? I'm really not sure what the deal is here. Why wouldn't Jason just delete the tweets if the band didn't like what he posted?

It's not like the band has control over his personal Twitter account. Unless they have some kind of ownership in his Xylobands company or something? I'm really not sure what the deal is here. Why wouldn't Jason just delete the tweets if the band didn't like what he posted?

As I understand it, the band do (did?) have a partial stake in Regler's company. As you say though that the band has no authority to delete his twitter account, though a few of his latest post are verging on the sort of thing that can get you a cease and desist order if you are dealing with someone who wants to play hardball. I would guess he deleted it himself for reasons unknown.