Jason Regler's Twitter

PrincessofChina

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...

Jason Regler ‏@Jayreg1969

Omg :) Sweden ;) wow :) many of the crew are admiring the views :)

21 minutes ago

On crew bus watching everybody going in :)

8 minutes ago

I was asked earlier by a beautiful young lady how could she get meet band :) easy marry me :) sweden is a beautiful place want live here

3 minutes ago

Omg :) Sweden ;) wow :) many of the crew are admiring the views :)

21 minutes ago

On crew bus watching everybody going in :)

8 minutes ago

I was asked earlier by a beautiful young lady how could she get meet band :) easy marry me :) sweden is a beautiful place want live here

3 minutes ago

Yay, you fund it.:D

Jason't such a hound dog!:lol:

★°•. ⅅҼℓρн♪ɳҼ .•°★ ‏@MXYellow

@Jayreg1969 Okay... WHERE ?! HOW ?! WHEN ?! #Kidding ;-)

@MXYellow :) hahah soon be in Paris hopefully lots nice ladies hang out with :)

waaaaat lol wth are you gurls talking about :lol:

That was DELPHINE kidding with him, not me, btw :lol: Just sayin :lol:

Although he could be my way of getting closer to Chris :sneaky:

I think it's our best shot at getting to kidnap Chris & prevent him from moving to LA :nod:

Erm...folks? Why is this being attributed to Chris? From the front page of THIS forum:

Coldplay have revealed the cost of the Xylobands, with Jonny Buckland saying that illuminating their stadium audiences is costing the band £400,000 per gig. In an interview with Bauer Radio, Jonny told of the cost of the light-up wristbands, which incorporate LED lights and are controlled by an wireless signal. Whether it does actually cost that much is anyone's guess, but the full interview and exclusive Coldplay gig will be aired tonight from 8pm across 20 Bauer Radio stations in the UK. Visit coldplayindemand.com for more information, and head over to the Coldplay Live forum (Sunderland thread) for discussion on tonight's concert playback and interview.

"Every night, I think it's about £400,000," he told the show. "It looks amazing, it just makes everyone have a great time - most of all us - and it just feels so magical! So we're just immensely grateful for them."

He also added that the wristbands were reason alone to see the band's shows. "Even if you don't like our music now, I would say come to the show just to see that – wear earplugs, bring a book and when the lights come on, have a look!"

*goes to MM*

Seeing as how Jonny has been wrong about how many guitars he plays per night in at least two interviews I know of, I get the feeling he may not be a numbers guy. ;)

Seeing as how Jonny has been wrong about how many guitars he plays per night in at least two interviews I know of, I get the feeling he may not be a numbers guy. ;)

How did that get quoted to me?? Well, his degree IS in Maths, but you know how constant touring can dull the senses, so he may not be the numbers guy he was 16 years ago...:lol:

Ellen ‏@Ellen

@Jayreg1969 hahahaha, you're really liking all the Scandinavian women arent ya?:D

17 hours ago

@Ellen for sure want. Aren't one :) beautiful all crew agree most beautiful on tour :)

14 minutes ago

omg Ellen he answered you :awesome:

waaaaat lol wth are you gurls talking about :lol:

That was DELPHINE kidding with him, not me, btw :lol: Just sayin :lol:

Although he could be my way of getting closer to Chris :sneaky:

I think it's our best shot at getting to kidnap Chris & prevent him from moving to LA :nod:

OBVIOUSLY, I was just kidding : )