✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

For sale

KISSTROOPER

here[/url].

Maybe we should just bid on it instead. :uhoh:

To the OP... it looks nice on you, so why don't you just keep it?

I can't see your face, but it makes the rest of you kind of look like Jonny. (Although I think Angie might disagree with the proportions.)

I've already seen that somewhere....I've seen that shirt and I DEFINITELY remember the house...:thinking:....I take it you didn't sell it the first time you posted on CPing, I guess ?

I was just about to say this. I've seen it somewhere on this site.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

coldplay drumsticks 2012

hi guys i recently attended the London emirates show on the 4th june and i managed to get hold of a set of drumsticks with the graffiti on551103_222991567821593_1224655291_n.jpg

along with a bag of 5 of the giant balloons they use during lovers in Japan, i am currently selling both of these items, the drumsticks for about £500 - £600 and the balloons (2 green, 2 red, 1 blue) about £35- £40 i got hold of these from a roadie after the show as everyone was leaving, they are actually really nice people who care about the fans. anyway if anyone is interested feel free to contact me on 07842320919 where im sure we could figure out a price.

dan wilkinson

they are actually really nice people who care about the fans[/color][/b]...

dan wilkinson

Yes, the roadies are indeed really nice people who care about the fans.

I'm sorry, but if you're now trying to sell off the drumsticks (that the roadie specifically gave to you) to a fan for hundreds of pounds... I have to question a) whether you're a fan, and b) whether you care about other fans.

Yes, the roadies are indeed really nice people who care about the fans.

I'm sorry, but if you're now trying to sell off the drumsticks (that the roadie specifically gave to you) to a fan for hundreds of pounds... I have to question a) whether you're a fan, and b) whether you care about other fans.

I agree with this! The roadie gave you those because they thought you were a true fan that would enjoy them, not just someone who would turn around and try to make money on them... :confused:

^ That's a very good question. I'm sorry but 400-500 Pounds seems like an awful lot to pay, even if they are Coldplay drumsticks. :surprised:

I have a drumstick from Will and those drumsticks are not stage-used. Will uses American Hickory, but Will's sticks are wrapped with tape, and not painted.

hi guys, i completely agree with you all i shouldn't sell them but i have no choice, im 16 years old my mum has recently died and im living with my nan i have NO money what so ever, and i need it! i need to pay her at least a small amount of money so she can pay her way as well, what do you guys suggest i do because i could really do with help right now.

dan