✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

REVIEW: Hooters Magazine

Brent

I went to Hooters with my friend Omar and we saw this magazine. Naturally, we stole it (they let us) and flipped through to see boobies. Instead of boobies, my eye was drawn to the stock photo of our favorite band. It's awesome you guys THEYRE IN HOOTERS MONTHLY LOLz

This is awesome

cover:

7324365214_ebeedb4e30_b.jpg

Article:

7324363906_46c8974b31_b.jpg

Position in magazine:

7324362696_16e22c75e8_b.jpg

Other page to show hilarity of publication (most pages are like this):

7324361700_7b40df4c73_b.jpg

Text:

Just as the album art was inspired by the work of New York graffiti artists of the 1970's, "Mylo Xyloto" takes its cue from the sense of freedom those artists embodied. Songs like the frenetic "Hurts Like Heaven" and "Major Minus" contrast sharply with the delicate "Us Against the World," and the shimmering singles "Every Teardrop is a Waterfall" and "Paradise." The track "Princess of China" features vocals by Rihanna. Markus Dravs, Daniel Green and Rick Simpson produced "Mylo Xyloto", with enoxification [yes they pretended that was a real word] and additional composition by Brian Eno. "Like 2008's horizon-broadening 'Viva La Vida,' 'Mylo Xyloto' draws from an expansive palette," said SPIN while ROLLING STONE praised it as Coldplay's "most ambitious yet...a bear-hug record for a bear-market world." We love it and you'll be surprised just how many tracks on this album stay in your head hours after you give your last listen.