✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Films/TV shows/series you are planning to watch or desire to

Abracadabra

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After all the hype I've been hearing, I wanna tune into Breaking Bad, or Game of Thrones... but I don't wanna work too hard on catching up on long seasons..

Any suggestions on which one to go for??

You should definitely watch Breaking Bad. It may have long episodes, but they 'only' have 4 seasons (the 5th is currently airing in the US). It's worth watching.

• 1 month later...
"The Hunger Games" is overrated. Of course, I say this as a person who hadn't read the books before watching, but I just didn't get the hype. Also, Jennifer Lawrence is a terrible actress.

Yes, I just want to prove all this hype to have had no foundation. I don't expect much from it. Haven't read the books, either. Haven't seen "Winter's Bone" or any movie she starred in yet so I can't say whether she's good or not, Jennifer Lawrence.

Anyway, I've just realised we're having "The Hobbit" soon :wacko:

• 2 weeks later...
"The Hunger Games" is overrated. Of course, I say this as a person who hadn't read the books before watching, but I just didn't get the hype. Also, Jennifer Lawrence is a terrible actress.

No, she's pretty good in Winter's Bone, which is a great film.

"Sin City 2: A Dame to Kill For." Filming is supposedly starting next month. But then again, they've already put this off for 7+ years, so who knows?

:wacko: Hopefully it's as good as the first.

• 2 weeks later...