Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Coldplaying Scrapbook III

Wyrd

I got it today. Incompetent postie decided to shove it in my mailbox instead of near the door, resulting in quite the struggle to free Scrappy. The operation was a success with relatively minor damage (some fraying of the leather front cover around the corners and the bindery bit, though this doesn't seem too bad and the book is perfectly usable).

I'll have to start planning my pages in the next few days.

• Replies 709
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cobalt, do you mind posting a picture of the map if you didn't send it yet? I wanna see where it's been these past few years.

I don't have an actual camera working right now, will holding it up in front of my web cam suffice?

I've started a little bit, my plans were kinda foiled by the fact that my typewriter I was planning to use for ARTISTIK AFFECT is out of ink, or rather, the ink ribbon is gone and the only place on the Internets that seems to stock replacements only ships to the US. But, I will think of something.

Well, I did, but now it seems destined to join a line of very heavy and large paperweights.

my attempt at picturing the map with webcam at night

GdXESTe.png

also:

1. some of chloe's photos are peeling off, okay to re-glue and fix?

2. was there a dragonfly sticker on the front cover at some point? it's fallen off, but there are spare stickers provided in the scrapbook to replace it

• 3 weeks later...

I haven't finished my first page... oops... things may have gotten busy over Christmas/New Year but that's still totally my bad. Will have to dedicate time to it a bit more, things just might be slow because everytime I have to print something I must go out, no werking printer here.

I'm not sure what the next destination is, I haven't been told. Not sure if enough pages left either, I can count them if someone wants.

• 2 weeks later...

We still haven't planned what to do with the scrapbook in the end as well. Indonesia only has one active member that it can be sent to and it was the last one to join the list so next journey would be to Europe then, I think.

Anyone plans for the book? Like should it stop somewhere (because it gets fuller and heavier) or shall we start adding pages? Or start a new one when it's full? Also, because sending it to another continent again might be very costly by now and if it's full anyway :/ I don't know, just give me some input.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi-ho, I am here. I wanted to answer Cobalt but didn't know what to answer :/

I haven't been on here much and I don't think I will either in the near future, so maybe it's better if anyone else wants to take over the lead on where to go with it and keeping the addresses etc? Because I am busy with my new job and job searching and I don't find much time for spamming forums lately.

Emma, would you be ok then with sending it to Indonesia?

I want in on this!
Ok, shall I put your name on the list in the first post?

I'm interested in possibly making a page for the scrapbook, but I'm not exactly sure what I would put in it :C Is it still going around, did it get lost, is it full?
The book is still going around, shall I put your name also on the list? You'll be contacted when the book is near you.

I haven't been on here much and I don't think I will either in the near future, so maybe it's better if anyone else wants to take over the lead on where to go with it and keeping the addresses etc? Because I am busy with my new job and job searching and I don't find much time for spamming forums lately.

I'm sorry to hear that Kim, good luck with your job (search). Did you have anyone in mind for taking over?