✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Coldplaying Scrapbook III

Wyrd

• Replies 709
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not sure how old Chloe is but it is near the end of the year exams for some of the higher year levels, let's just hope she's busy preparing and just hasn't had time to shoot us a message back.

Though I would like to ask if anyone has messaged her/was it sent with a read receipt (if so, was it read or when was it read)/when they did so. I might send a gentle reminder over.

I'm Indonesian. Really want to fill it up but I wonder:

- are there pages for me?

- how could I send it to the next person because I almost never send stuff by mail

- I don't know which mail service to really trust, because this is about sending an important thing overseas. I don't want the book to get lost (again).....

anyways this is my first post, hello!

Hi there omdfkbr! :wave:

if you want to join, you can let us know here and I will place your name on the list that's in the first post. Right now the book is in Australia and it might pass Asia before going back to Europe. There's another Indonesian on the list :)

Maybe Adaninurimanina can also help you out with what kind of mail to use. I have send packages to Indonesia and they arrived in time and in good condition and I've received packages from Indonesia as well so only good experiences for me. I used PostNL to send the package, but it's a Dutch company so I don't know what was used in Indonesia anymore :S

Do you want to join? Shall I add you to the list?

Emma, three weeks ago we heard last from Chloe. She basically said she was very busy. I think Billy also got a message from her. I will send her another message to ask how things are now.

good, Wyrd! i want to join. When will the book reach Indonesia? if it is possible, can you put my name directly before Adaninurimanina so i can receive the book first and send it to him/her domestically? and are there any ways to contact him/her? thank you!

^ That, jaaaaaay!

omdfkbr, I think it's not fair to put you before Adaninurimanina (what kind of usernames are these?) because she's waiting longer but if she agrees I can still do it. Right now I still have to see what will be most convenient, Europe or Asia ...

^ That, jaaaaaay!

omdfkbr, I think it's not fair to put you before Adaninurimanina (what kind of usernames are these?) because she's waiting longer but if she agrees I can still do it. Right now I still have to see what will be most convenient, Europe or Asia ...

Asia is closer, so I would suspect cheaper to ship.

Can you please tell her to do it this week, Billy? I understand being busy, or not being motivated to do it, and I'm not the impatient kind at all. But it really takes such a short amount of time to do it, you won't even realize it. It took me less than an hour. She'll be done with it before she knows it.

Please :(

Just letting you guys know I am in a little bit of a bind with my savings and wouldn't be able to pay for shipping until around either:

a) Christmas with Xmas money I get from relatives

b) February

c) Putting aside a little from my payments every fortnight

Whichever comes first and hasn't already passed by the time I get Scrappy.

Woohoo!

I am sorry, I just e-mailed you, but hadn't seen this thread yet ... hahaha, I am so behind.

Sorry people, I lost the file with addresses and who got what info, etc. a while ago. I found an older file in a back-up, but it's not updated. So I might ask again in PM for e-mail etc.