✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Coldplaying Scrapbook III

Wyrd

• Replies 709
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi-ho, I am here. I wanted to answer Cobalt but didn't know what to answer :/

I haven't been on here much and I don't think I will either in the near future, so maybe it's better if anyone else wants to take over the lead on where to go with it and keeping the addresses etc? Because I am busy with my new job and job searching and I don't find much time for spamming forums lately.

Emma, would you be ok then with sending it to Indonesia?

Ok, shall I put your name on the list in the first post?

The book is still going around, shall I put your name also on the list? You'll be contacted when the book is near you.

Yes, if you could put my name on the list that would be awesome, thank you :)

Your name is on the list!

Tash, I don't know who would be willing to take over. Any takers?

omdfkbr, if you can't make a page until June, then I think it's better to send it back to Europe. I will have a look at who's first on the list from there.

omdfkbr, if you can't make a page until June, then I think it's better to send it back to Europe. I will have a look at who's first on the list from there.

Then let it go back to Europe. Where's adaninurimanina anyway?

*can't believe i memorised that username

• 1 month later...

As I will probably not continue with the scrapbook handling I think it's wise not to send it to me. Normally we ask for it a bit before it goes to you anyway.

Tash, if you want to take over, I'd be glad! As you can see I am hardly online here anymore.

The first person from Europe who was supposed to get the scrapbook is Alice42. I'll PM Cobalt her address and PM Alice42 to see if she's still active on the board.

Ok, then Alice can have the book!

omg, I didn't kmow Tash was gone. Why? Vacation or something I hope?

Diana, yeah maybe, because I don't know how often I will be on here, so for the progress I think it's better if someone takes over that's on here often enough.

OK, or can a mod make it so that someone else can? If I am not here to update the list, hm, oh wait, or I just link to another post in the first post of the thread.

Just a quick note: I am a bit behind and struggling with schoolwork as well as trying to arrange some sort of support network after having a bit of a tumble with my mental health, I'll try to work on this as soon as I have time spare

bannerdd.jpg

Coldplaying Scrapbook Project III (Coordinator change!)

Kim has gotten busy with life, and I will be glad to help her continue with this lovely project. Onto the copy+paste!

The idea is that we all make a creative entry in a sketchbook that will be sent around. This is not a new project (as you can by the III behind it :P),

read these threads if you want to see how it took shape and how it went. In there you can also see scans of pages that people made.

Each person can use two sides of a page in what way they want. If you want to join this project, send Diana (DiOli05) a Private Message (PM) and she will add you to the list.

A map on the first pages will show where everyone comes from. The book will also contain a list with name, username, country and the pages with your entry. If you got nice stamps with the package, you can add them as well.

Of course you don’t have to reveal your real name or country if you don’t want to. If you feel like decorating the cover to make it a bit more coldplay related/ prettier, feel free to do so.

Don’t forget to take a picture or scan the pages that you made so we can all see what you contributed. It will be posted in this post as well :)

List of People taking part

(If you want to be taken out of the list PM me)

More or less in order of where the book is going, purple names mark people that have received the address of the next person

Wyrd, Mrk, ColdplayOlivia, Nattatouille, Twisted mind

86Timewarp, MaxRide, phantoneku, DiOli05, Coldplay

jeremyy, Alien Radio, Poky, The Doctor, Milla, Coeurli

Viva La Coldplay, Chloe_Martin, Cobalt

Alice42 (Europe)

Coldplay Respect!

adaninurimanina (Asia)

omdfkbr (Asia)

starsinheavenalign

A_Cartoon_Heart (USA)

iwasyoursyouweremine (Australia)

And now for the guidelines, which I hope everyone will read completely and try to follow

If there’s anything not completely clear, feel free to contact me or just ask in the thread!

When you receive the scrapbook, just tell us on here that you got it. Then you have 1 week to fill the two pages and send it to the next person. If you can’t manage in a week, we’d like to hear it before you receive the book and you can use another week. If you are very busy around the time that you are supposed to receive the book, let’s say that you are about to get married or to deliver a baby, well, then let us know in advance so we can switch your place on the list with someone below you on the list. So if you think you cannot make it within two weeks, then let your turn go by! I can add you a bit lower in the list so you can get the scrapbook when you are less busy. This way the scrapbook doesn’t take too long to get from person to person.

People are free to decorate the pages the way they want to. It does not have to be Coldplay related. I would also kindly like to ask you to leave your Coldplay limerence out of it. So no drooling over the Coldplay boys that would offend people. Minor people might receive the book, so please leave out things that you think would not be appropriate for their viewing. I leave it to your common sense what that entails.

As you can see this is already attempt number III. The other two books got lost in the mail. To prevent this from happening again, I would like to ask people to double check the address they send it to. If you can afford it, I’d also like you to rather take the safe option than the cheap/fast option. If you don’t find it too much trouble, try to send it with ‘tracking’. This means that you can always track where your package is and usually get a refund if they lose it (although that would a pity, because no money in the world can of course replace the sentimental value of these great scrapbooks). Also write your (mail) address on the back of the envelope/package so that if the book gets lost in the mail they can contact you. Be aware that despite all these measurements, the book can still get lost. It doesn’t have to be your fault or ours. We won’t get mad at you. But if the book gets lost and you don’t say anything about it out of shame, or you don’t get us updated when we think the scrapbook is lost because you’re too lazy to care about this, then you will have to endure my wrath :evil: I will bother you with PMs and e-mails to remind you how much we are still caring about this project and that we want to know what happened with the book.

Beside username I would like to get everyone’s personal e-mail address as well (preferably the one you check most). I promise I won’t abuse having people’s mail by sending junk etc. It is only to contact you in case you have not visited the coldplaying forum for a while and not replied to Private Messages (PM) on here, while still having a hold on the scrapbook. So only if you are naughty enough to keep the book and not let us know anything about a delay or something, only then I will use your personal e-mail address. (To send you an e-mail, NOT to send your address to a spam agency, hahaha!)

Please keep in mind that we'd like to know how the scrapbook is doing, so when it is your turn, please keep us updated regularly.

Please keep to the guidelines and respect the people that already put so much effort in this project and the people that still wait for the scrapbook to visit them.

:nice: Thank you! :nice:

Just a quick note: I am a bit behind and struggling with schoolwork as well as trying to arrange some sort of support network after having a bit of a tumble with my mental health, I'll try to work on this as soon as I have time spare

I hope you have been feeling better by now :nice:

Just let me know when it is ready.