✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Coldplaying Scrapbook III

Wyrd

Hello!

Just wanted to send a reminder about the mailing of Scrappy. Alice will be home in about two weeks if I am not mistaken, so Emma, you can send it whenever you have the chance. We can figure a time to send it back to you later on :)

• Replies 709
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alright. I did finish a painting on one of the pages but not an actual 'telling about yourself' page. Quite honestly I haven't had time to work on it, I've been trying to get things back on track after landing in the hospital two weeks ago. Maybe I'll scribble a little short note and then send it off. Please PM me her address.

• 4 weeks later...

Ok, messaged Alice again, I do not have her personal email, so I am hoping she has notifications on for messages at least!

I also updated the list, iwasyoursyouweremine wants to be added, so she is on it now.

Now, if I do not hear from Alice, I see that Coldplay Respect! is next, I will message them to check if they want to receive it, if not, then we will try with the girls in Indonesia.

Cobalt, where are you? Because iwasyoursyouweremine is in Australia (for some reason I think you are too) so we could send it there and then back to Asia and then back to Europe.

• 2 weeks later...

Apologies for basically vanishing on everyone, I had a bit of an episode and was out of action for 2 weeks, didn't really want to reappear until I had it close to done but thought I'd check in anyway. I'm working on my Scrapbook page as I type. Hopefully I have the spare fundz to get it sent out this week, so next person should be looking out for that very soon.

YEAAAAAAAA it's done

Pictures of each page in the spoiler tags

Edit: I can't put words after spoilers without them being eaten into the spoiler now for some reason. Sparkly pls fix.

"Scrappy should be going out early next week"

The colours are more vibrant in reality, I just couldn't be bothered fixing them up in phertersherp

Page the First:

FCPPjnM.jpg

Second the Page:

q6vKpk3.jpg