✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Coldplay are "bland, depressing"

mackemlad79

Thats what people have been saying who didnt go to the Coldplay gig when i've mentioned it.

Comical comments, i don't think the live shows could be any more opposite to bland and depressing!:D

People will always say that in England, quite frankly I think they are absolute idiots and they're missing out

I think it comes from the fact that their most famous song are not the most joyous : the Scientist, Fix You, Yellow...

But Yellow is not a sad song...

Anyway, I've not understood this comment. It's as meaningless as saying Coldplay is boring.

Well they've become a more joyous band recently with Viva La Vida, Strawberry Swing, Hurts Like Heaven, Paradise, Every Teardrop is a Waterfall, Charlie Brown and etc.

Especially this era, the boys are just so damn happy and energetic, it's great. I don't think people think this anymore.

But Yellow is not a sad song...

Anyway, I've not understood this comment. It's as meaningless as saying Coldplay is boring.

Agreed that yellow isn't a sad song, but people say it is. Obviously they haven't really listened to the lyrics. When i say i like Coldplay people turn up their noses & say "keep that to yourself if i were you!" Cheeky buggers!