🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

Spector

Mark

Haven't looked thoroughly, but I can't see a thread for these guys.

Five-piece indie-rock band from London, England. Fronted by Fred Macpherson, formerly of Les Incompétents and Ox.Eagle.Lion.Man.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sk6TgpwlbiI]Spector - Celestine - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RVDilydQsSs&feature=relmfu]Spector - Chevy Thunder (VEVO Summer Six Presents) - YouTube[/ame]

Drawn comparisons to Pulp, The Killers, Roxy Music and the Strokes.

They finished 3rd in BBC's Sound of 2012 poll in January, and have supported Florence and the Machine.

I love Spector!! I have seen them twice this year already and I have plans to see them at least twice more at the festivals (they are at every one I am at)

Ironically the Chevy Thunder video you have put up from the Vevo Showcase has shots of my friend and I on the front row being sung to by Fred (at 3.20 approx). We were laughing so hard because Fred projectile spits when he sings. When we saw them the first time Fred stood on the speaker nearest me and sung about 20cm away from ly face and I got covered, we thought we were safe because of the gap at the second show and he still managed to bridge it and spit on us.

I love Spector!! I have seen them twice this year already and I have plans to see them at least twice more at the festivals (they are at every one I am at)

Ironically the Chevy Thunder video you have put up from the Vevo Showcase has shots of my friend and I on the front row being sung to by Fred (at 3.20 approx). We were laughing so hard because Fred projectile spits when he sings. When we saw them the first time Fred stood on the speaker nearest me and sung about 20cm away from ly face and I got covered, we thought we were safe because of the gap at the second show and he still managed to bridge it and spit on us.

I saw them last Sunday, they were fantastic, but I was quite a way back. Put up the live video, because it sounds better than on record. Celestine was incredible, though.

Caught these guys by total chance at Coachella because I arrived really early one of the days. Definitely my best "random catch" of the festival.

If I had to think of the best comparison I can imagine, I'd go with Editors-meets-Vaccines.

I'm waiting till they get more popular :nod:

So happening.

I saw them last Sunday, they were fantastic, but I was quite a way back. Put up the live video, because it sounds better than on record. Celestine was incredible, though.

I really enjoy their sets-- even though it has been exactly the same both time I've seen them (I have the two setlists to prove it and all). I think no matter where you are you can have a good time at their shows.

Caught these guys by total chance at Coachella because I arrived really early one of the days. Definitely my best "random catch" of the festival.

If I had to think of the best comparison I can imagine, I'd go with Editors-meets-Vaccines.

Yessir. Glad you caught them-- I saw your snap of them and was really happy you did. I still would rate Wolf Gang higher though :P