✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Help a Coldplay fan out! (all links in the first post)

Brendon830

• Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

PLEASE: Help Me win a Coldplay Meet & Greet

Hello beautiful people... I need your help from the incredibly magnificent Coldplay family around the world. There's a contest going on right now at one of their Philadelphia shows... all you have to do is click on the link to help me win. PLEASE

I'm so wanting this so much... I feel like I owe Coldplay so much... I want to have this opportunity before I die to tell them how much they mean to me and how much they've changed my life. They've just my soul and have left a legacy forever...

I beg you for your help please.

THANK YOU TO ANYONE WHO HELPS ME WIN.

All you have to do is click the link below and that's all... that simple.

http://www.radio1045.com/common/shareme3/index.php?linkid=844

My testimony..

One thing I really love about Coldplay is the fact that their not like any other big music celebrities.. I mean I've seen a lot of interviews of them and you can just tell that fame hasn't gone to their head. Their music is a journey down a road where happiness has no end.

Their music makes you feel great about life, wanting to enjoy and embrace it for all it is.. and live to the fullest. It really is the red dress in a black and white movie. The poetry and art of it all... their music really is a gift and is the soundtrack of our beautiful earth.

I love that there's nothing negative about their music, it's so optimistic and really uplifting, if art come alive and made music it would be Coldplay without a doubt. I don't care if their music videos didn't coast millions to make.. their cheap and creative music videos are their style, who said they need to spend s big fortune on making music videos for a hit song? Their famous like other celebrities because their not like other celebrities. I don't care what anyone says, I'll always love them and their creative not so expensive music videos.

If people really take the time to listen to their lyrics I know they'll smile and feel some kind of uplifting happiness, an escape from the dark and hard times of life and find peace of mind and color in our beautiful world, and that there will be nothing to worry about cause there's always something to smile about. That's how I feel about Mylo Xyloto... and what Chris said about the album those quotes I posted, that was just amazing, its nice to know that there are still musicians out there who are still willing to write music about something beautiful, meaningful, heartfelt, and just all around happy without including sex, drugs, violence and profanity.. and that's why I LOVE COLDPLAY. Their music is one thing that defines who I'am and what I'am like too and how I see the world for all its beauty.

Coldplay is their own unique style... I don't like pop, hip-hop, or rap.. I love Coldplay,really their isn't any other band like them, they deserve their own genre. I wish the world could see them the way I do, theirs so much potential in their music, they themselves how no idea what their music means to me, I wish I could have atleast 10 minutes to tell them what a life changing experience its been and what a journey and privilege its been to have the honor of listening to their music, I mean for them to even share with the world is an honor and I wish I could thank them for that.

Oh my goodness, I'm going to cry, I'm sorry for the long paragraph, I can't help it... I can understand why some one wouldn't like a band or singer if all they talked about was sex, drugs, violence with profanity... but I don't understand why some one wouldn't like Coldplay for their lyrics... you might as well tell some one who's depressed, mad, sad about life or just struggling through hard times that their a failure, they won't accomplish anything, nothing can be done to make yourself happy again cause all this bad stuff is happening...

I'm going to cry, because Coldplay just stuns me.. . I'm not a screaming, wild crazy fan.. and I wouldn't act that way if I met them. I would just cry and be speechless not knowing what to say to the people who have wrote the soundtrack for earth and art... and express themselves so colorful more than any other musician I've ever seen..give my heart, mind, soul and body shivers and just literally make me cry when I listen to them because I just feel like its an honor to be able to listen to their music..

I love U2, I do... I'm a really big fan.. I saw them twice last year and it absolutely the most amazing concert I've ever seen, I've never seen any concert like it... I cried my eyes out when it was over, I don't know why... maybe cause it was the last show in the U.S. for the tour or because I just couldn't believe I actually got to see them live in person, in the flesh...but to me it was an honor just to be able to see them live and be able to listen to their music.

I respect Coldplay for the music they write.. they are unlike any band I've ever seen.. its great to see that their are still bands out there who want to write beautiful poetic music and don't care what other people think... and do it because its their passion, not get caught up in the whole "rich celebrity" life, I read in an interview that Chris hates that word.. being called a "celebrity". Every musicians lyrics is a free expression that describes the kind of person they are, what they love, care about and find interesting.

To me I don't think Chris Martin is trying to show anybody up or try to beat anyone... I've seen enough interviews and listened to their music many times to know that their not like that... no, I don't know them personally but from what I've seen their a whole completely different genre from any other musician out there. Some of their music videos don't go with the songs but that's one reason why I love them, they don't have to follow the same rules as rap, hip-hop and pop artists singing about drugs, sex, partying, violence and drinking... their different and unique in their own special way... who cares if their music videos didn't coast millions to make or their not wearing expensive jewelry and clothes, there just simple, delightful and amazing, and that simple, cheap style is how they work.

The artistic image they have is makes makes their music so enjoyable and amazing.. I don't think Chris, Jonny, Will or Guy would diss any other band when they've gone way outside the box when it comes to making music and their own unique style they've come up with...

Coldplay's music I believe has a hidden message of freedom and expression to be yourself and not be afraid of what other people think... to live life and enjoy it for all it has, to find the positive in the negative times.. to find the color in the black and white. You would think musicians believe in the message of their own music especially if they keep writing like that on every record.. I'm glad Coldplay broke the rules on how to be a top musician without sex, drugs, violence and partying... Why? Because they chose to be themselves and they love playing. Have you seen the smiles on their faces when people sing along at their concerts... especially to Fix You.. so beautiful.

I'm attracted to Coldplay because of their clean, happy, positive, artistic lyrics... their artistic image and creativity.

Help out TWO Coldplay fans!

So JimmyD and I have decided to team up for the radio station contest! We both figured why not have two huge fans get together to try to win? I know it would be a dream for me to win, as I'm sure I can say the same for Jimmy. We're using my link as previously posted, so click away and click often! I can't thank everyone enough for their support on this! You all are great people, my sincere thanks.

http://www.radio1045.com/common/shareme3/index.php?linkid=386

If we win, we will for sure post stories and pictures for everyone to see! Wish us luck!

Brendon

So JimmyD and I have decided to team up for the radio station contest! We both figured why not have two huge fans get together to try to win? I know it would be a dream for me to win, as I'm sure I can say the same for Jimmy. We're using my link as previously posted, so click away and click often! I can't thank everyone enough for their support on this! You all are great people, my sincere thanks.

http://www.radio1045.com/common/shareme3/index.php?linkid=386

If we win, we will for sure post stories and pictures for everyone to see! Wish us luck!

Brendon

Thanks Brendon! I was going for this contest as well and did pretty well without any public promotion, but the person in 1st place has a wide gap and some key advantages. After running numbers all weekend, it seems the only strategically smart move is to make a concerted effort to beat her. So Brandon and I teamed up. I've spoken to him several times over the past day and he is a seriously big Coldplay fan who hasn't had the chance to see them live yet.

Any support from you guys would be highly appreciated. I know there have been a number of threads from different Coldplayers looking for support on this and any clicks you guys send to Brendon's link would be amazing. Hopefully this Coldplayer strategy will work out for the best. Did I mention the girl in first place runs a bunch of Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez fan sites? Nothing against the either of them, but if we send anyone to this concert, please make it a Coldplayer :D

If we do win, be ready for tons of pics and videos and a full review to come.

Any idea on how far you are still behind the first?

~200, but the problem with #1 is her average daily clicks and rate of clicks. She gets a huge push every day and when she does, it is difficult to get close. We're hoping that with both of us going for it, we can bring in enough friends and support to get close, then use another strategy to pass her within the last day or two. Her support base is huge. Between all of the Beliebers (can't believe I actually said that) and other teen idols fans, she has people constantly clicking.

200 is a lot but probably not insurmountable I presume.

Do you know if you really have to click or is reloading the page every 15 minutes enough?

I tired both ways, refreshing works as well as clicking the link posted here. To make sure it counts, I would click the link. But i appreciate any refreshing/clicking anybody does!

200 is a lot but probably not insurmountable I presume.

Do you know if you really have to click or is reloading the page every 15 minutes enough?

That should work. You have to load the page every 15 minutes basically. Hitting refresh should work.

Edit: I need to check with Brendon before I post lol. He's beaten me to it twice now.

That should work. You have to load the page every 15 minutes basically. Hitting refresh should work.

Edit: I need to check with Brendon before I post lol. He's beaten me to it twice now.

haha its cool man, seems like we're on the same wavelength!