✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

What's shakin', bacon?

istolethekey

Hi there! My name is Riley, and I'm from Florida.

I saw Coldplay live for the first time on June 28th, 2012 at the Tampa Bay Times Forum, and let me just say that it was the best night of my life! It was my 15th birthday present from my parents. I wore a Yellow dress and a necklace with stars on it. (I thought that was pretty creative...) We didn't have the best seats, but I still had an amazing time!

Anywho, I'm on 'coldplaying.com' because my friends and family are tired of me talking abouc Coldplay because they, "don't care". So, I figured I'd try to find people with common intrests as myself, and 'coldplaying.com' looked like the perfect place!

I've spent most of my summer watching/listening to their interviews, rockin' out to their music, and basically longing over the fact that I can't have Chris Martin for myself.

So, talk to me! I don't bite! :)

Hello there Riley and welcome to Coldplaying!! And haha, yes your outfit choice for the concert was creative indeed. :D

And if you're friends and family are tired of hearing you talk about Coldplay (as are mine constantly :D) then you've certainly come to the right place!! There's tons of awesomely dedicated and even obsessive fans here. (me being in the obsessive group XD) :dance:

Thanks guys! I'm feel so welcome! I have a feeling I'm going to fit in very well here. :)

I believe everyone has a place here at the Coldplaying forums. :nod:

Everyone in our lives are sick of hearing about us talk about Coldplay too, so that's why we're all here. What others consider weird is normal here.

HAH! Exactly!

Hello riley! I'm going to their concert in Melbourne! Any tips? :D

Hello! :) Hmm... Tips? Don't wear anything "hot", because if you're anything like me, you'll be up and dancing and sweating like CRAZY! Also, if your venue allows you to bring cameras, definitely bring one! Have fun! I'd kill to go to another CP concert! :D