✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

MX self-made stuff

hayachris

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's really good. I definitely appreciate the spectrum of colors. If I could leave a critique I'd say there is too much black. I feel the MX style has an array of colors in the background instead of black. This is amazing though, hopefully it will inspire some others and we can see other cool stuff like this!

Your work looks great but one thing caught my attention - You shouldn't use spray paints indoors and take all the necessary precautions even when using them outdoors, as paint fumes can cause serious health problems in the short and long term. Just do a quick google search on dangers of using spray paints.

That's really good. I definitely appreciate the spectrum of colors. If I could leave a critique I'd say there is too much black. I feel the MX style has an array of colors in the background instead of black. This is amazing though, hopefully it will inspire some others and we can see other cool stuff like this!

Yes we know it's a little bit to much black, but we don't have enough time to make the background, because it was a surprise for a good friend!!

And if you look to the next picture you see our inspiration :)

42579425227841486336320.jpg

Your work looks great but one thing caught my attention - You shouldn't use spray paints indoors and take all the necessary precautions even when using them outdoors, as paint fumes can cause serious health problems in the short and long term. Just do a quick google search on dangers of using spray paints.

Hey, thank you, i worked 4 years as a car painter and we really use masks etc.

Don't worry about our health...:)