✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

My teacher claims to have known Coldplay

Hulsey

Hey, just thought I'd say that my current RE teacher claims to have known Coldplay before they went massive.

She told me this afternoon that she had attended UCL with Chris, Jonny, Guy & Will and knew them all. She was on the same course as Will and even had a date lined up with Chris!

I don't know whether to believe her or not, so I sent a message to the Oracle in order to find out. Here's hoping I get a reply :rolleyes:

Hey, just thought I'd say that my current RE teacher claims to have known Coldplay before they went massive.

She told me this afternoon that she had attended UCL with Chris, Jonny, Guy & Will and knew them all. She was on the same course as Will and even had a date lined up with Chris!

I don't know whether to believe her or not, so I sent a message to the Oracle in order to find out. Here's hoping I get a reply :rolleyes:

I don't see why it's so hard to believe. Obviously tons of people went to UCL at the same time as them and some of those people would have known them to some degree or other. There are lots of credible stories about people who knew them at UCL.

In the past though, Oracle has responded to requests like that saying she can't confirm anything along those lines.;)

I don't see why it's so hard to believe. Obviously tons of people went to UCL at the same time as them and some of those people would have known them to some degree or other. There are lots of credible stories about people who knew them at UCL.

In the past though, Oracle has responded to requests like that saying she can't confirm anything along those lines.;)

I'm not saying it's THAT hard to believe. It's just my personal reaction of both shock and excitement really. It was nice to hear stories about them in Uni though.

I'd just like to make sure, that's all.

OHMYGOD :stunned:

I can't help having this feeling that the women who used to date Chris, or almost did, or turned him down must be sad and regretful now, even though it is most certainly not true. :nod:

It's possibly true, I remember her mentioning Will at the beginning of the school year (even when Coldplay wasn't mentioned) but I wasn't paying attention.

She doesn't regret not dating Chris though, it seems.

It's possibly true, I remember her mentioning Will at the beginning of the school year (even when Coldplay wasn't mentioned) but I wasn't paying attention.

She doesn't regret not dating Chris though, it seems.

Yes, it's possibly true, I meant regretting not dating Chris and all. Sorry, i wasn't clear enough.

:nod: :nod: :nod:

Does she listen Coldplay now ? What did she say about those first gigs of Coldplay? I meant, Were they really crap? :P :P aaaand it would be perfect if she would share some old photos of old Coldplay gigs (If she has some) :wacky:

:nod: :nod: :nod:

Does she listen Coldplay now ? What did she say about those first gigs of Coldplay? I meant, Were they really crap? :P :P aaaand it would be perfect if she would share some old photos of old Coldplay gigs (If she has some) :wacky:

She has the entire back catalogue which we listened to today (Brothers & Sisters, Be Careful Where You Stand and most of MX)

Apparently she had the chance to go to a really early gig but she had to study or something I think.

I'll have to ask her about photos next time I see her!

Aaaaargh your teacher could have gone to an early gig and recorded some of their early songs - we could have had recordings of So Sad, Vitamins and the original Panic! Damn your teacher and her studies :angry: :lol:

CURSED MISSED OPPORTUNITIES

LMAO

Aaaaargh your teacher could have gone to an early gig and recorded some of their early songs - we could have had recordings of So Sad, Vitamins and the original Panic! Damn your teacher and her studies :angry: :lol:

But you know, some people do HAVE a LIFE :rolleyes: