✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

ELIMINATION GAME BRACKET

laxwatcher

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's extremely sad for me too because I think that Paradise also got eliminated from that game... like how?? It's the most gorgeous melody I ever... and Jonny's guitar solo at the end is amazing!! I don't know how anyone could vote that one out... but hold on, I looked back through the logs in that forum and I think it was just because of that one person that kept voting for it (won't mention who). If only I was here sooner... :bigcry: It's also sad that What If had to go... if only me and @I ran away came sooner! :cry:

DAAHF -

Fix You - 20

--------------------

Clocks 15

Violet Hill 5

Hahahaha.... :devilish:

What shall we restart from? I believe this thread would still be at this had things not have gotten messed up:

DAAHF -

Fix You - 20

---------------------

Clocks 16

Violet Hill 4

Let's restart from there!:D

FUN FACT: I had to edit this comment originally 3 times all because I looked at @I ran away's previous post wrong, than a 4th time to change "NOTE" to "FUN FACT", than a final 5th time to add this last explanation in. :lol:

^ Sorry that's my fault... we are restarting at:

DAAHF -

Fix You - 20

--------------

Clocks - 16

Violet Hill - 4

Since you removed one from Clocks and added one to Violet Hill, here's the score where we start out at again:

DAAHF -

Fix You - 20

--------------

Clocks - 15

Violet Hill - 5

But I'm completely sorry. That was my fault :D

Assuming I Ran Away meant to post Clocks 17 and Violet Hill 3, you'd have been 16 Clocks and 4 Violet Hill. Going off that (since it's my turn):

DAAHF -

Fix You - 20

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Clocks - 17

Violet Hill - 3

Oops, sorry. Again, I need to quote Chris/Faultline: Where was my head when I needed it most ?

DAAHF -

Fix You - 20

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Clocks - 18

Violet Hill - 2

*heavy breathing*

DAAHF -

Fix You - 20

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Clocks - 17

Violet Hill - 3

Sorry, Violet Hill isn't surviving. 2 people are voting against it and only 1 is voting for it....

DAAHF-

Fix You - 20

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Clocks - 18

Violet Hill - 2