✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

ELIMINATION GAME BRACKET

laxwatcher

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow that wen't quickly. Well it looks like we have a winner, and no surprise.

FIX YOU IS THE WINNER OF BRACKET #2!!!!

:guy: :will: :jonny: :chris:

:lock: :lock: :lock: :lock: :lock: :lock: :lock: :lock:

:guitarist: :drummer: :drummer: :guitarist:

:x&y: :x&y: :x&y: :x&y: :x&y: :x&y: :x&y: :x&y:

:drinking: :drinking:

:escaping: :escaping: :escaping: :escaping:

Wait, how is this supposed to work? I probably missed something in the last 2183 posts haha, but I was expecting to put up Fix You vs Violet Hill now....?

Edit: BTW, @laxwatcher, I've always wanted to ask if you are a plane spotter who goes to LAX a lot...?

TOURNAMENT 3 WILL BEGIN ONCE THE NEW ALBUM HAS BEEN RELEASED SO THE NEW SONGS CAN BE ADDED TO THE BRACKET.

GET READY FOR A FREE FOR ALL! :) :)

This next bracket will be slightly different. We will have multiple pools, and the top few from those pools will then be placed in a bracket. We will also have a qualifying round for certain places in that bracket. Others may or may not be placed in a consolation bracket.

Wait, how is this supposed to work? I probably missed something in the last 2183 posts haha, but I was expecting to put up Fix You vs Violet Hill now....?

So DAAHF v Violet Hill was a contest for 3rd place because both had lost to Clocks and Fix You in the semis. Violet Hill took that one and is ranked 3rd in this bracket. Fix You won the finals against Clocks to win the bracket. Next bracket will be different to make things interesting and hopefully we'll have different finalists. I expect to see Clocks, Fix You, Violet Hill, The Scientist, etc. up there as usual.

Edit: BTW, @laxwatcher, I've always wanted to ask if you are a plane spotter who goes to LAX a lot...?

haha I was wondering if anybody actually figured out what my username meant! A long time ago when I was younger I loved to go to LAX to watch the planes there. I used to want to be a pilot so every account I had was plane themed. I still love planes and flying but I'm at college away from home so I can't go to the airport and don't have time even when I'm in the area.

TOURNAMENT 3 WILL BEGIN ONCE THE NEW ALBUM HAS BEEN RELEASED SO THE NEW SONGS CAN BE ADDED TO THE BRACKET. [/color]

GET READY FOR A FREE FOR ALL! :) :)

This next bracket will be slightly different. We will have multiple pools, and the top few from those pools will then be placed in a bracket. We will also have a qualifying round for certain places in that bracket. Others may or may not be placed in a consolation bracket.

FINALLYYYY!!! After all this time, this tournament has winner, Fix You!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D

I can't wait for the new tournament after the album's released! :D

Fix You's such an amazing song. It really did deserve to win! :D

This will be my first bracket in which I actually get to experience the beginning of. Exciting. I don't exactly know what you're getting at for the new rules but it seems interesting nonetheless and I know I'll learn. :D

So DAAHF v Violet Hill was a contest for 3rd place because both had lost to Clocks and Fix You in the semis. Violet Hill took that one and is ranked 3rd in this bracket. Fix You won the finals against Clocks to win the bracket. Next bracket will be different to make things interesting and hopefully we'll have different finalists. I expect to see Clocks, Fix You, Violet Hill, The Scientist, etc. up there as usual.

Got it, thanks! Can't wait for the next round!

haha I was wondering if anybody actually figured out what my username meant! A long time ago when I was younger I loved to go to LAX to watch the planes there. I used to want to be a pilot so every account I had was plane themed. I still love planes and flying but I'm at college away from home so I can't go to the airport and don't have time even when I'm in the area.

That's so cool! I've always wanted to be a pilot myself! (Too expensive haha). Do you ever watch SpeedbirdHD's videos on Youtube? (One of them has ASFOS is the background)

ELIMINATION GAME BRACKET #3: POOL PLAY

Alright guys here is the group play for the next round. The top 3 in each group will make the bracket, and there will be two qualifying rounds (4 songs) because 3 x 22 groups is 66 which is 2 more than 64, the typical bracket size.

[MEDIA=imgur]sBNR8Dj[/MEDIA]

I'll begin play this weekend with Pool A. Each person will post the order in which they like the songs (from 1 to 6, 6 being least liked song), then once that is done the top 3 songs (with the three least point totals) will win.

ELIMINATION GAME BRACKET #3: POOL PLAY

Alright guys here is the group play for the next round. The top 3 in each group will make the bracket, and there will be two qualifying rounds (4 songs) because 3 x 22 groups is 66 which is 2 more than 64, the typical bracket size.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]33102[/ATTACH]

I'll begin play this weekend with Pool A. Each person will post the order in which they like the songs (from 1 to 6, 6 being least liked song), then once that is done the top 3 songs (with the three least point totals) will win.

Hey I'm just saying, you'll probably need to repost that picture again because on this new forum I cna't access it no mroe.