✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

hello everyone!

patmol

hi i'm a tunisian coldplayer, i love almost all of coldplay songs. i came across this great site a couple of months ago i like how respectful you are to the band and the crew even the stalkers seem to be very nice:D

the berryrobot thread must be one of the funniest thing i've ever read:laugh3:

i'm sorry for my bad english :embarrassed:

Welcome! Don't worry about your English; I understand you just fine. :nice: Even if you weren't, this site is a great way to practice. Also, if you want to talk in your native tongue, there's always the International thread. I think there's a Tunisian thread in there somewhere. If there's not, you could always start one. :smiley:

Thank you very much for the welcome!

The Oceanic 42 i just saw that i used the exact same title than you, sorry i obviously didn't do it on purpose.

Welcome! Don't worry about your English; I understand you just fine. :nice: Even if you weren't, this site is a great way to practice. Also, if you want to talk in your native tongue, there's always the International thread. I think there's a Tunisian thread in there somewhere. If there's not, you could always start one. :smiley:

Thanks! My Arabic is even worse than my English:D But I'm gonna look for the Tunisian thread to see if there are other Tunisian fans

• 2 weeks later...