✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Crazy Coldplay Tribute Band

PointZero

http://vimeo.com/45305279

Not sure where to put this, but oh my they do look very similar. (They being "Chris" of course.. Guy, Will, Jon.. not so much.) The guy does sound a bit like Chris though, and I've seen more live videos and they duplicate the songs extremely well. Hell, I could mistake this guy for Chris in some parts of the video! Definitely seems like a fun thing to do if Coldplay isn't in town that is. :)

Woah :stunned: I think I'm having Deja Vu, cause I could've sworn I've seen a band like this before...:laugh3: :P Wow this band even has the same clothes, and painted instruments, and everything like Coldplay!!!! They put a lot of work into this and that guy did sound like Chris, though a little less intense :laugh3: He especially sounded like Chris during the Scientist and the man-who-looked-like-Jonny even did a little Jonny dance!!!:P Thanks for sharing!!

I feel rather uncomfortable watching this :confused:

They should learn the bass player to drum and the drummer to play bass.

The drummer looks much more like Guy and the bass player more like Will.

and this

http://vimeo.com/45305279

Not sure where to put this, but oh my they do look very similar. (They being "Chris" of course.. Guy, Will, Jon.. not so much.) The guy does sound a bit like Chris though, and I've seen more live videos and they duplicate the songs extremely well. Hell, I could mistake this guy for Chris in some parts of the video! Definitely seems like a fun thing to do if Coldplay isn't in town that is. :)

As tribute bands go, they are pretty good, the stage looked good, down to the clothes and watches, they have the moves down pretty good too, thanks for posting:cool:

I think vocal guy has a different Engglish accent :confused: but yeah, he does look like Chris in some parts :nod:

Yeah I could tell there's definitely a different regional accent. But I heard some actual live recordings and he sounds way more authentic. Pretty crazy! They've been to like India, the Netherlands, Norway, Sweden.. lots of places.

Oh and they played a show at the freakin' Pyramids in Egypt!

They look good and that's a really well filmed video!

Another tribute band everyone should check out is Coldplace. I think they're even more established than Coldplayer. I've seen them 3 or 4 times now and they always put on a great show.

I like how it says they display an energy rivaled only by Coldplay themselves, yet sound exactly like Coldplay if the energy were all drained out.

Yeah, that's how they sound in the studio version :P But live, they duplicate the energy and sound way better than this video describes.