✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Vegan Chris

moss

So

Not a lot of people know this. But i'm pretty sure that the answer the the world's problems is Veganism.

Now, chris is probably the most famous, or influential man in the world. Yet, after his lifetime, and during, the planet will likely still be a mess.

Could some fans due to attend an upcoming CP concert, please make a large poster/banner putting the word Vegan to the big guy. Go Vegan, Vegan, whatever, seriously, I could be right

;)

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So

Not a lot of people know this. But i'm pretty sure that the answer the the world's problems is Veganism.

Now, chris is probably the most famous, or influential man in the world. Yet, after his lifetime, and during, the planet will likely still be a mess.

Could some fans due to attend an upcoming CP concert, please make a large poster/banner putting the word Vegan to the big guy. Go Vegan, Vegan, whatever, seriously, I could be right

;)

Sorry to disappoint you bro, but Chris isn't vegan anymore. For a pretty long time actually.

So

;)

I am a fan who eat much of Mcdo industrial (not very tasty)

• 8 months later...

An Appeal

To a coldplay fan girl or boy, a londoner perhaps.

Just need someone to pop round to the beehive for me and post a message through the door or stuck somewhere, scrawled, knocked and passed on, whichever, as long as it can get to Chris.

Needs to involve the word vegan or veganism.

If chris goes vegan, he can really inspire world change. Such is the power of the herbivorous diet.

No time to debate this, trust me. Made this thread once before now but you gotta keep trying.

Thank you so much, to whomever may do this.

:)

I'm vegetarian myself, and I have heard Chris is a vegetarian but as has been said: he isn't, I would honestly rather Chris stay eating the way he is, I wouldn't want to change the amount of energy he has or anything like that, so as long as he's eating healthy, he's okay.

We shouldn't press veganism upon him.

But think about it.

Massive mindfuck, oceans of blood, untold sleaze.

Vegan - Herbivore. A future of peace for our species.

If millions of intelligent people, see a man as spectacular as he, but referencing a philosophy, it will push the whole trip forward...

Heres a cool one for ya.

On a concept called Soul Projection.

If you were to happen upon chris and his qualities afresh, and werent aware of the answer, but asked ones self would it be more likely that his soul were more in keeping with either a meat eater or a vegetarian, what would that answer truly be.

Now apply that same principle to the world. A place which im sure your aware need some serious soul growth. Is the soul of your utopian visions a carnivorous place, or herbivorous, vegan. Is the current system associative of carnivorous or herbivorous.

Now, if someone could assist me, with that simple favour to the beehive.

Much Love

Moss Fryer

Veganism is unhealthy dude. I mean I respect it for the fact that people do it to prevent eating animals, but WTF man, what's wrong with eating eggs or honey!? If you need all kinds of dietary supplements, something can't be right. And humankind evolved by eating meat. I don't know if we would have gotten so far by just eating plants and stuff :|