✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Paralympic Games 2012

^You say an hour, dedicated to one band at a closing ceremony, like it is some measly amount of time? As for "looking at the stage" (Nicely expressed there), exactly, the ceremony isn't just meant to be a Coldplay concert and simply listening to their back catalogue, it's supposed to be a spectacle.

You have a band you like being the main focus of the thing, yet you want to shit all over it. Does it get challenging finding new and unorthodox ways to whine?

I'm sure our boys are genuine but this has turned out to be a coup. They are going to be the center of attentiion at the Paralympics closing whereas they would have been just 1 of the bands the Olympics. So they're doing the right thing but also getting plenty of exposure. An hour of Coldplay performance in this setting is a very big deal.

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME HOW I CAN SEE IT IN THE USA?! I know it's going to be streamed online, but i need to be able to record it on my TV because I have to go to an award ceremony thing, and i checked NBC's listings and I can't find it ANYWHERE and its making me so mad! :angry:

^ Officially it is 7.30, but all tv channels worldwide broadcast it starting at least 8.30pm London time, from what I've read so far, except for channel 4, the british channel. Apparently there's a delay for the other tv channels. There is a livestream online, that will being at 7.30pm.

I don't understand how they can think the website will not crash!

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME HOW I CAN SEE IT IN THE USA?! I know it's going to be streamed online, but i need to be able to record it on my TV because I have to go to an award ceremony thing, and i checked NBC's listings and I can't find it ANYWHERE and its making me so mad! :angry:

The US won't show the ceremony on TV. :(

Guest howyousawtheworld

Just so we can get back to what really matters - the sport

David Weir has won his FOURTH gold medal of the games equalling Team GB team mate Sarah Storey's medal haul. Another one to add to Sports Personality contenders!

I'm sure our boys are genuine but this has turned out to be a coup. They are going to be the center of attentiion at the Paralympics closing whereas they would have been just 1 of the bands the Olympics. So they're doing the right thing but also getting plenty of exposure. An hour of Coldplay performance in this setting is a very big deal.

I have no idea if it will be an hour, they've been featured a little bit in the first half hour, I just find it hilarious someone is complaining even if they are to be on stage for an entire freaking hour.

Guest howyousawtheworld
I can't fucking believe the whole thing after the first half hour was Coldplay playing, that was horrible. I'm so bored.

At least Dave was wrong.

YAWN! If you didn't like them then why the fuck did you watch it? You knew that they were playing much of the night yet still this? You're not just a boring predictable doom monger but also a pathetic masochist.

I wonder how many other people there are like you watching stuff you don't like just to take to social media to air your silly little opinions. What a knob.

YAWN! If you didn't like them, why the fuck did you watch it? You knew that they were playing much of the night yet still this? You're not just a boring predictable doom monger but also a pathetic masochist.

I wonder how many other people there are like you watching stuff you don't like just to take to social media to air your silly little opinions. What a knob.

I actually didn't expect at all for them to be playing most of the night, in fact when I saw that they could be playing for as much as an hour I thought that was being overly optimistic for Coldplay fans, when I heard 'Coldplay and guests' at the start I didn't think it was literally other artists just playing with Coldplay.

But regardless I was going to watch it no matter what, its the closing ceremony of something that I've enjoyed very much, I want to see how it ends, the round-up, everything- even if I have to sit through shit. I can watch the fucking thing if I want to, is it so hard for your little mind to comprehend not everyone likes everything you do? Because it always seems to be, out of nowhere you come out with this shit because you're so butthurt I insulted your beloved Coldplay, it's really pathetic, because you're such a biased ****, if the artist was someone different you wouldn't say a word, you're incredibly simple minded.

Let me explain further why tonights ceremony sucked, its very simple, the whole show shouldn't be a fucking Coldplay concert, or a U2 concert, or any other particular band, it should have had more variety. I feel like this was basically a massive Coldplay promotion instead of celebrating the Paralympians. As an addition unfortunately I hate the band too, so that's why I was so bored, but the first part even your illogical reasoning can't argue with.

You think I'd watch something for 2 and a half hours waiting for it to end so I can complain about it? And how the fuck am I masochist from this? Where the hell did that come from?

It's really hypocritical for you to say I'm a whining doom monger when you do plenty of bitching yourself, but the difference is that at least my opinions make some fucking sense and I can explain them, normally it comes to a point with you that I just let your insane logic go (Not happening in future now).

By the way Internationals are on Tuesday if you want to have a little cry on here about how they aren't quite the Paralympics.

I actually didn't expect at all for them to be playing most of the night, in fact when I saw that they could be playing for as much as an hour I thought that was being overly optimistic for Coldplay fans, when I heard 'Coldplay and guests' at the start I didn't think it was literally other artists just playing with Coldplay.

But regardless I was going to watch it no matter what, its the closing ceremony of something that I've enjoyed very much, I want to see how it ends, the round-up, everything- even if I have to sit through shit. I can watch the fucking thing if I want to, is it so hard for your little mind to comprehend not everyone likes everything you do? Because it always seems to be, out of nowhere you come out with this shit because you're so butthurt I insulted your beloved Coldplay, it's really pathetic, because you're such a biased ****, if the artist was someone different you wouldn't say a word, you're incredibly simple minded.

Let me explain further why tonights ceremony sucked, its very simple, the whole show shouldn't be a fucking Coldplay concert, or a U2 concert, or any other particular band, it should have had more variety. I feel like this was basically a massive Coldplay promotion instead of celebrating the Paralympians. As an addition unfortunately I hate the band too, so that's why I was so bored, but the first part even your illogical reasoning can't argue with.

You think I'd watch something for 2 and a half hours waiting for it to end so I can complain about it? And how the fuck am I masochist from this? Where the hell did that come from?

It's really hypocritical for you to say I'm a whining doom monger when you do plenty of bitching yourself, but the difference is that at least my opinions make some fucking sense and I can explain them, normally it comes to a point with you that I just let your insane logic go (Not happening in future now).

By the way Internationals are on Tuesday if you want to have a little cry on here about how they aren't quite the Paralympics.

so you hate Coldplay... yet you have 35,000 posts on their fan website? :confused:

Guest howyousawtheworld

Skim read this. Seen it all before. Got any other tricks up your sleeve? It's just that you're coming off as a bit....well boring and predictable.

Skim read this. Seen it all before. Got any other tricks up your sleeve? It's just that you're coming off as a bit....well boring and predictable.

As if you skim read that! You are consistently so full of it. Y'know what's becoming boring and predictable? You trying to start arguments and then bowing out of it in a weak and pathetic manner, predictably calling me 'boring and predictable'. Oh the irony.

I just don't know why you bother, you normally can't defend half the shit you initially spew, because it's all out of un-thought illogical emotion. In this case you saw red mist when Coldplay got insulted, in a few short sentences you managed to spew a healthy amount of mental unfounded crap, which is quite impressive in a way, and now you realise there was no call for it so you've pulled out the "YAWN BORING" card as always. Well done.

Guest howyousawtheworld
As if you skim read that! You are consistently so full of it. Y'know what's becoming boring and predictable? You trying to start arguments and then bowing out of it in a weak and pathetic manner, predictably calling me 'boring and predictable'. Oh the irony.

I just don't know why you bother, you normally can't defend half the shit you initially spew, because it's all out of un-thought illogical emotion. In this case you saw red mist when Coldplay got insulted, in a few short sentences you managed to spew a healthy amount of mental unfounded crap, which is quite impressive in a way, and now you realise there was no call for it so you've pulled out the "YAWN BORING" card as always. Well done.

Oh the irony! :laugh3:

Run along now. Thanks!