✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Paralympic Games 2012

Really pleased Channel 4 decided to use Harder then you Think as their main ad song for the Paralympics, one of the most exciting songs of the past decade, and now it's always stuck in my head from the ads constantly being on, which is great.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ad0zxWX-_KM]Harder Then You Think - Public Enemy [ With Lyrics ] - YouTube[/ame]

I promise my next post will be more Paralympic related.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest howyousawtheworld

Massive good luck to all the Paralympians competing this year. Pretty confident London can be the new benchmark for future Paralympic Games, just as it was for the Olympics.

Guest howyousawtheworld

Lovely to here Jupiter by Gustav Holst. Was notable in it's absence in the opening and closing ceremonies of the Olympic Games. Should be Britain's national anthem! One of the best pieces of classical music I've ever heard.

Guest howyousawtheworld

How great have Ukraine been at these games?!

Story of the games for me though, and definitely one of the stories of the whole summer, is Alex Zanardi's two gold medals in the hand cycling. Incredible!

^You say an hour, dedicated to one band at a closing ceremony, like it is some measly amount of time? As for "looking at the stage" (Nicely expressed there), exactly, the ceremony isn't just meant to be a Coldplay concert and simply listening to their back catalogue, it's supposed to be a spectacle.

You have a band you like being the main focus of the thing, yet you want to shit all over it. Does it get challenging finding new and unorthodox ways to whine?