✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

What made you feel awkward today?

Coldplay

I don't know about you, but I feel uncomfortable a lot more times out of the day than happy.

For me, it was my family leaving me alone to run their store, I make a million mistakes and I look unprofessional and the customers give me these impatient glares and I make the store look bad :disappointed:

EDIT: Making this thread, perhaps!

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I bought a box of a certain, uh, cylindrical latex nature with reservoir tips at the pharmacy. The checkout person was someone I knew from high school. So it was the combination of "I-haven't-talked-to-you-in-four-years-what's-up" awkwardness combined with the personal item I was picking up

It was terrible.

And I feel awkward on here sharing that story.

I often feel awkward at lunch time too.

During the week, at uni, I usually buy a sandwich and eat on my own (it's a choice, I could eat with other people, but I like to have a real break during the day). As I finish eating a while before classes, I go to a computer room and spend some time on the Internetz. As you know I'm crazy obsessed with Coldplay, so the first websites I check usually are Coldplay.com and Coldplaying.com. Most of the time there are other people using computers in the room, and it gets a bit awkward when they see me scrolling down or staring at pics of the Chris thread for instance :|

My mom and I went around town today, and during that time, we made a quick visit to my aunt's house. She had one of her grandchildren with her (9 months old). My mom was talking baby talk to her, and I almost started to myself, but I felt embarrassed about doing it because I haven't been around enough babies to know exactly how to go about doing that, so I didn't. Basically, while we were there, I stood there looking at this baby, not knowing what the hell to do other than smile at her occasionally.

I felt so out of place. :disappointed:

Dat awkward moment when I realise that I'm probably going to spend the rest of my life in a one bedroom flat on minimum wage because my life so far has amassed to nothing.

Yay, life! :uhoh:

At least you actually have a place of your own, I feel like I'll still be living with my parents until I'm 30 the way I keep changing my course at uni.:(

WOOOOHOOOOOOO LIFE!!!

I bought a box of a certain, uh, cylindrical latex nature with reservoir tips at the pharmacy. The checkout person was someone I knew from high school. So it was the combination of "I-haven't-talked-to-you-in-four-years-what's-up"

Did they say "Your erection :lol:"

:uneasy:

Having the most annoying girl in the school to grab a chair, and to sit at your desk and for her to talk about her personal life, and you didn't even asked her about it, and then afterwards, have her pull on your hair for a few seconds telling you to not tell anyone about it. :|

^That.

I guess my parents fighting over skinless or skin on kielbasa in the super market and then mum saying "When, you're in college, I'm going to divorce your father." I guess that's more sad than awkward.. :embarrassed:

:hug:

Sounds like she was joking to me though.

Dat awkward moment when I realise that I'm probably going to spend the rest of my life in a one bedroom flat on minimum wage because my life so far has amassed to nothing.

Yay, life! :uhoh:

At least you actually have a place of your own, I feel like I'll still be living with my parents until I'm 30 the way I keep changing my course at uni.:(

WOOOOHOOOOOOO LIFE!!!

Ah guys, don't think like that.

It's hard with me and my family too, but things will get better! :nod: