✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

What made you feel awkward today?

Coldplay

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was out with my boyfriend going to meet up with some friends, and I think I saw my first ex-boyfriend sitting down at some cafe thing with some people

Like he looked up as if he recognized me

But I didn't want to walk up and then it wasn't actually him, or have to try and make conversation as we're a bit awkward seeing as he's still dating the girl he left me for

Also, was with my current boyfriend

Yeah :embarrassed:

At school (college), a teacher who was in class 503 called me and asked for help. Her problem is.. She can't let the screen down! So, I came to help her with 60 around students. :|

ugh oh no :sick:

Well I had an awkward dream today and woke up feeling awkward, and then cursed my brain for making me feeling that way after waking up :angry:

does that count? :uhoh:

Encountering new people who are extremely touchy-feely and follow you around, tackle you, hug you etc. when you barely know a thing about them :\

Ugh I really don't like people that act like that :sick:

Well, I talked on a stranger's mailbox a few hours ago and I stuttered like an idiot and felt totally retarded afterwards :dozey:

^^Thats happening to me too, I don´t even like it when my friends that I´ve known a while grab my arm or tackle hug me and this kid that barely knew me was like "awe you´re so silly" and gave me such an awkward hug that lasted over 5 seconds and i guess it feels nice to be well liked but woah i just met you today :uhoh: