✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Michelle Branch

Hicksy

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like her very very very much!! I used to like her and then i stopped and now i like her again b/c her new song is great!!! hahaha..she has this song called "Lay Me Down" which was supposed to be on her new album but it didn't make the cut. That's my personal favourite song from her. :)

haha I like Lay Me Down too - the booty call song! :D I likey that EXPOSED! hehe She seems like the kind of person I would want to be friends with too! :D

Oh, and Goodbye To You would be ma fave :D

Guitar chicks rule ;) :D hehe

I want a studio version of Lay Me Down..i love that song!! hahaah..man, it's so true!! hahaah... "lay me down... i'm looonely!!!! ain't that the truth!! hahaha..

the CHAD, i won't make fun of you about your crush..she's very pretty and nice and cool!! :)

Yeah, i really like her. Are you happy now is a good song, me thinks...

Walkingcontradiction, who's that in your avatar? :shock:

Oh thats Jennifer Ehle.. she's an actress. I blame it all on my MarkDarcy-ColinFirth obsession.. i was watching Pride and Prejudice which she and Colin Firth were starring in and fell in love with them both.. she's amazing!! She was in that show with Gwyneth Paltrow.. 'Posession' methinks was the name

LMAO @ Nadine! You know me so well!!! hahaha..no, but it was a really good song.. :roll:

I liked Goodbye to you (not the radio edit, the album version) it's great!

same here with the album version of goodbye to you. i use to love her but i don't like here that much anymore :shrug: