🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

CONVERSE

Mollyxyloto

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You'll never be down wit da kool city kids Reilly ~~~~

Don't wannabe! Go wear your clown shoes and walk down to Starbucks and pull our your laptop in a fucking coffee shop and listen to some band I don't know that don't even have an album yet! :veryangry2:

Because that's how people who wear Converse spend 100% of their time minus sleep.

Don't wannabe! Go wear your clown shoes and walk down to Starbucks and pull our your laptop in a fucking coffee shop and listen to some band I don't know that don't even have an album yet! :veryangry2:

Because that's how people who wear Converse spend 100% of their time minus sleep.

I wear converse, I don't go in Starbucks, nor do I take a laptop with me. I listen to Coldplay and Muse, both who have had quite a few albums.

Just because people wear converse does not make them how you explained:beadyeyes:

As soon as I saw you had replied I knew you would have taken what I wrote 100% literally, that was a joke and NOT aimed at you, because you wouldn't get it. Do you actually think anyone would believe the millions of people who wear Converse ALL go to Starbucks with their laptops?!

I can't believe I'm bothering explaining how stupid this is. Also I was being sarcastic in the username thread, of course anyone could work out that your first name is Molly and the Xyloto part is just the new album, as if anyone needed that explained, and you actually believed I was really trying to figure it out before this explanation.

Just so gullible!

On the flip-side, if I were serious about every person who wears Converse liking un-signed bands and specifically bringing their laptops to Starbucks for an average of 16 hours a day, then she would have won that debate. I guess that's something.

Oh converse. I used to wear them all the time. I got a few pair. :nice:

- My strawberry swing ones..

- My red doctor ones..

- And some purple ones. :/

But I don't really use them anymore. :surprised:

strawberry swing ones? :awesome:

Do you have any piccies? :dazzled:

Ah cool, I'm painting my shoes too.

You need to put tape over the parts you don't want to paint, if you want it to come out neater

*claps my hands* I know that.

But it doesn't really matter cause I don't use my converse all the time.

Ahh converse :heart:

I've had many pairs of them, now I have dark blue :)

Does anybody know where could I buy these?

concov_coldplay-750x419.jpg

They're awesome and I want some too.

To me it looks like they're photoshopped though :(

Yeah those are definitely photoshopped, for one, you can see that the stitching changes color across the design, which would mean that the Converse are made and then the Viva design is painted on, one by one, which is not how they're made :uhoh:

Sorry, perhaps get a white pair and paint this on,

viva-la-coldplay.jpg

it's very easy to do so.