✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Crappy Music

Brent

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

And I thought "Everybody Hates Me" was bad...

I love Kanye, but that new song "I Love It" with something called "Lil Pump" is so bad its hard to fathom.

I know right. Not to mention its music video features mainstream normie Roblox like people in it.

No offense to anybody who likes the game...

• 6 months later...

This guy can't actually be serious, this has to be satire and making fun of the laziness of modern trap artists. If this is seriously something he thought was good and put out I feel really sorry for him, and anybody else that actually unironically likes this absolute garbage. Same can be said for his entire discography, I'm half convinced it's literally a joke. This guy makes 21 Savage and Drake look like gods to be bluntly honest.

Anaconda by Nicky Minaj was my most hated song. Not anymore..... You know what, I'll actually go ahead and applaud this guy for proving that music this terrible is actually possible to make.....

That song posted by @anthamic isn't bad to be honest. although it is safe and has cringeworthy lyrics, instrumental is nothing to gawk at either but it's melodic, rocky and fun so I like it even if it isn't the most original thing in the world lol. I'll admit they look like a manufactured crossover of a pop punk boyband kinda thing, and the "rock" isn't organic at all, definitely does sound rather mainstream and poppy, crafted for big audiences. So in the originality sense it's lacking but it's still music to my ears! Farrrrrrrrr better than that song I posted earlier lmao.

@IcebatofvalikinRRBZ8 I wouldn't say this song is anywhere near heavy metal or hard rock, lies more in the pop punk area. Which still has enough distorted guitars to go around, but it's a rather feel-good rock song with lots of pop influence, so I'd barely call it "hard rock" or "heavy metal". But I agree with your sentiment nonetheless. IMO cheap rock music is far better than cheap pop, or rap (guy in the video I posted so broke or lazy he doesn't even make an effort to buy the track to take out that "purchase your tracks today" thing - LOL! Or at the very least work around that, or get another paid or free loop pack.....)

• 2 months later...