✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Crappy Music

Brent

Has anyone even mentioned about Brokencyde in this thread? My goodness, they're terrible.

On the other forums I visit, everyone says they have terrible music AND terrible personalities. I wouldn't know, as I don't know them like that.

• 2 years later...
  • Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Blurred Lines by Robin Thicke

One Direction stuff

And everything that's currently played high and low on the radio ( I dunno if it's just the german radio or if you are subjected to this too):

Lily Wood and the Prick and Robin Schulz: Prayer in C

Felix Jaehn: Ain't Nobody, Loves Me Better feat. Jasmine Thompson

So much crap music nowadays. As cool as drinking, sex and the partying scene is, it doesn't have much depth for musical longevity. What happened to music about wanting to live forever? To go out on adventures and see what happens?

Man if I ever become famous.. I'm gonna bring back good old guitar rock. Probably won't happen though. :P

So much crap music nowadays. As cool as drinking, sex and the partying scene is, it doesn't have much depth for musical longevity. What happened to music about wanting to live forever? To go out on adventures and see what happens?

Man if I ever become famous.. I'm gonna bring back good old guitar rock. Probably won't happen though. :P

If only that could happen... then music would have a touch of creativity again. Now days, everything sounds the same. I can't stand listening to the radio most of the time.

If only that could happen... then music would have a touch of creativity again. Now days, everything sounds the same. I can't stand listening to the radio most of the time.

I know right? I mostly plug in my iPod and listen to playlists. The only radio stations here in CA I listen to are KNBR 680 which is for the San Francisco Giants, and 106.3 which is the country station. But I only listen to country when driving to my Fire Tech classes at school haha.

Do you make music? Or have a YouTube channel or anything like that?

Guest diogo_sg

Man if I ever become famous.. I'm gonna bring back good old guitar rock. Probably won't happen though. [emoji14]

If I could, I would give you a hug right now. Please get famous! [emoji6]

"I live to see the world"

I know right? I mostly plug in my iPod and listen to playlists. The only radio stations here in CA I listen to are KNBR 680 which is for the San Francisco Giants, and 106.3 which is the country station. But I only listen to country when driving to my Fire Tech classes at school haha.

Do you make music? Or have a YouTube channel or anything like that?

Unfortunately I do not, but I am considering picking up the guitar or piano in the near future. Eventually when I start getting a feel for my instrument a YouTube channel would be fun.

I hope you get famous ;) What kind of songs do you write ?

Mostly on acoustic or electric guitar by myself. I have a piano but I'm not very adept with it haha. I'd say my songs, realistically, would be best compared to Coldplay's "One I Love". In my opinion of course. I don't have a natural voice so I don't sound too good. :P but I try and am enthusiastic haha. My YouTube channel is, Lifeoftechnicolor. All one word, my profile pic is me wearing a blue shirt and there is a green backdrop. In case you wanna check it out. I made everything public.

If I could, I would give you a hug right now. Please get famous! [emoji6]

"I live to see the world"

Hug me brother!! I'll try haha

Unfortunately I do not, but I am considering picking up the guitar or piano in the near future. Eventually when I start getting a feel for my instrument a YouTube channel would be fun.

I really hope you take it up. It can be hard at first, but is so worth it. Trust me. ;)

Spiderman, I just listened to some of your music - it's a great start, keep it up !! I liked Burning Daylight the most. For your song recording, you should maybe separate the singing from the guitar playing though, record them separately and layer them for a better sound quality. And by the way, this song where it says it is a darker verion of Green Eyes - it didn't remind me of Green Eyes but rather of Easy to Please, to which it is somewhat similar. Maybe you meant that song ?

Thanks for taking the time to listen. I will try that out sometime. It reminded me of Green Eyes because of the chords. Green eyes has similar chords but in a different tuning. Both of those songs you heard where in the same tuning as Moses and One I Love. But seriously, thanks for taking the time to hear my stuff. :P

Burning Daylight is hard to sing, it either has to be high or low, I have a hard time with both lol.

• 4 weeks later...

I approve of this. Just YESSS, I that style of music.

Styles I want more of on the radio: Alternative, Grunge, Rock, Acoustic, Britpop, Songs like Everything In Its Right Place & Midnight, Jon Hopkins style electronic music,

Styles I want less of: Pop, EDM, Songs that don't make you feel anything, too many overplayed stuff:)

If only...:thinking::D:arobtth::x&y:

• Like 1