✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Conspiracy or not!

Vanstrider

The Mylo Xyloto Era (Like all Era's) had many great songs! but one that stood out to me personally was Moving to Mars it had this wonderful weird/dark feel. Anyways this is part of the song "Eight to nine, nine to ten we are meeting for the first time we might never meet again you and me, we are meeting for the first time cant you see seven six five four three"

what do you think the numbers "89910-76543" mean? do they even have a meaning! or were they just there because they fit the song but why use numbers?! One of coldplays rules is to be mysterious so i wonder are they telling us something xD? i honestly have no clue! id like to know what you guys think!

If you want to post replies to multiple posts you can select them by clicking the multi quote button multiquote_off.gif. This button will change to indicate that you've selected it. Clicking post reply will then bring you to the full editor with all the posts quoted.

If you want to post replies to multiple posts you can select them by clicking the multi quote button multiquote_off.gif. This button will change to indicate that you've selected it. Clicking post reply will then bring you to the full editor with all the posts quoted.

Thank you very much Tash! ^.^ ill be sure to do that! kinda dumb of me to reply to each individually

It reminded me of David Bowie's Space Oddity, I think it has taken a lot of inspiration from this song, it also has this same kind of atmosphere

''Take your protein pills and put your helmet on

(Ten) Ground control (Nine) to major Tom (Eight)

(Seven, six) Commencing countdown (Five), engines on (Four)

(Three, two) Check ignition (One) and may gods (Blastoff) love be with you''

And btw something random, have you heard Panic Station by Muse(Awesome song) but the lyrics also remind me of MTM

Ooh 1, 2, 3, 4 fire's in your eyes

And this chaos it defies imagination

5, 6, 7, 8 minus 9 lives

You've arrived at panic station

I honestly don't know

It reminded me of David Bowie's Space Oddity, I think it has taken a lot of inspiration from this song, it also has this same kind of atmosphere

''Take your protein pills and put your helmet on

(Ten) Ground control (Nine) to major Tom (Eight)

(Seven, six) Commencing countdown (Five), engines on (Four)

(Three, two) Check ignition (One) and may gods (Blastoff) love be with you''

And btw something random, have you heard Panic Station by Muse(Awesome song) but the lyrics also remind me of MTM

Ooh 1, 2, 3, 4 fire's in your eyes

And this chaos it defies imagination

5, 6, 7, 8 minus 9 lives

You've arrived at panic station

thats interesting! best answer =) oh i havent heard panic station ill do it right now ! i loved MTM my fav during the mylo xyloto era!

I FOUND IT 89 910 minus 76 543 = 13 367, divide that by 666 and you get 20 that is the percentage of discount they gave us this February in the official shop, 666 WE'RE ALL F***ED we're all going to die...

©sarcasm factory 2012