✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

XYLOBANDS, my dad and me!!! PLEASE READ

Coldplayer1995

Hey Everyone, my name is Louis Regler and im new to Coldplaying although, I've seen it many times this is one of my first posts, so be kind! :P I do a lot of things I cover Coldplay songs, I talk Coldplay, and Chris Martin is my idol! I've been lucky enough to follow my dad (Jason Regler) around some of the venues on the Mylo Xyloto tour and I've taken some really cool pictures that have never been seen before on Instagram! (FOLLOW ME @LOUISREGLER1 ;)!) At the moment my dad is in Oz, but I'm really hoping since I'm 17 now, my dad will train me to work with Xylobands, and who knows if Coldplay tour again in 2-3 years I could be doing Xylobands! :) All I'm saying really guys is if you have any questions for me or my dad, or you wanna see some cool pictures, Follow me on Twiiter @louisregler1 and Instagram! Also @Louisregler1 Thanks guys!

Hey Everyone, my name is Louis Regler and im new to Coldplaying although, I've seen it many times this is one of my first posts, so be kind! :P I do a lot of things I cover Coldplay songs, I talk Coldplay, and Chris Martin is my idol! I've been lucky enough to follow my dad (Jason Regler) around some of the venues on the Mylo Xyloto tour and I've taken some really cool pictures that have never been seen before on Instagram! (FOLLOW ME @LOUISREGLER1 ;)!) At the moment my dad is in Oz, but I'm really hoping since I'm 17 now, my dad will train me to work with Xylobands, and who knows if Coldplay tour again in 2-3 years I could be doing Xylobands! :) All I'm saying really guys is if you have any questions for me or my dad, or you wanna see some cool pictures, Follow me on Twiiter @louisregler1 and Instagram! Also @Louisregler1 Thanks guys! P.S my dad sends his love from Australia! <3

Hey Everyone, my name is Louis Regler and im new to Coldplaying although, I've seen it many times this is one of my first posts, so be kind! :P I do a lot of things I cover Coldplay songs, I talk Coldplay, and Chris Martin is my idol! I've been lucky enough to follow my dad (Jason Regler) around some of the venues on the Mylo Xyloto tour and I've taken some really cool pictures that have never been seen before on Instagram! (FOLLOW ME @LOUISREGLER1 ;)!) At the moment my dad is in Oz, but I'm really hoping since I'm 17 now, my dad will train me to work with Xylobands, and who knows if Coldplay tour again in 2-3 years I could be doing Xylobands! :) All I'm saying really guys is if you have any questions for me or my dad, or you wanna see some cool pictures, Follow me on Twiiter @louisregler1 and Instagram! Also @Louisregler1 Thanks guys! P.S my dad sends his love from Australia! <3

have you gotten to meet any of the band? :wacko:

OMG hi Louis! I follow you and your sister on Instagram! (coldplayer42, by the by) Do you think you'll be at the three December shows here in the US?

And how exactly do you pronounce your name? Like Lewee or Lewis? (I wish I knew phonetics. >.< or whatever it's called)

I've met and hugged Chris, I'm good friends with Phil Harvey! And briefly met the rest of the band :)

You lucky son of a ... muffin!

But great that you share your experiences and pictures with us, not many people working in this business are cool like this! :D

Hi Louis! It's an honor to welcome you to Coldplaying.com!! Thank you so much for sharing your experiences with all of us Coldplayers! :dance: Your life seems so unspeakably awesome! Just...wow. :wacko: I'll definitely be following you on Twitter and Instagram so that I can see more pictures and hear about more of your experiences! You've worked backstage following the greatest band on the planet, so I thank you for allowing us Coldplayers to have the opportunity to talk to you!! :nice: