✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Your top 50 albums ever

Mark

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is cool

Uhh we basically have the same list, seropusly we have a lot of music in common hahah

EDIT: seropusly ....

seropusly

seropusly

This is not in order, and not definitive, toooo much work. Just fifty albums I like

Ahh you have so many good ones I missed out :( Jeff Buckley, Stone Roses, Pulp, St Etienne, Bjork, Coxon...

Is Since I Left You revered in America or something? Over here, no one knows who the hell The Avalanches are. Literally no one.

Can't work out if your lack of Coldplay is ironic, funny or both.

OK so my list is more mainstream than some people's yada yada yada... I haven't listened to that many albums OK. I actually had to put some albums I've literally listened to once just to fill some spaces. And yeah I put a video game soundtrack, problem?

2rpehqc.jpg

edit: please say this is visible now :cry:

Is Since I Left You revered in America or something? Over here, no one knows who the hell The Avalanches are. Literally no one.

No one here either. I guess it's just a high chance that a person is American, it's the most populated Western country.

I found out about them through some music trivia quiz, what a cool album. I heard they're working on stuff, but I worry that it just might be Since I Left You 2.0. That really turns me off from listening to an album for some reason.

It's like with the xx, Coexist might be good, well because the first album is good. But it just irritates me that they didn't bother to innovate their sound at all. A band that brings in some new influences to their music, but it's not critically approved at least tried, a band that doesn't change their sound at all is just lazy.

Anyway, just rambling.

Can't work out if your lack of Coldplay is ironic, funny or both.

Ooooh I see what you did there

Took me a long while to get it :disappointed:

okay so i started off trying to order them then I got fed up and started adding my favourites randomly ...

ooooh Heathen, Aladdin Sane, and Scary Monsters :cheesy:

But Low, every time I try to listen to it, I nearly fall asleep, all of the songs except for Sound and Vision sound exactly the same to me :sad:

OK so my list is more mainstream than some people's yada yada yada... I haven't listened to that many albums OK. I actually had to put some albums I've literally listened to once just to fill some spaces. And yeah I put a video game soundtrack, problem?

Can't see yours

I gave it a go

Can't see yours either