Coldplay

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No ... :anxious: Let's say everything up to her nose. :nod:

Sorry is this expected of people

Like is this how women are supposed to look like

I already whine about waxing my legs as it is, I didn't realize that when I'm older I'm supposed to look like a prepubescent child :sad:

Guest LiquidSky

I take showers and whenever I'm stressed then I'll take a bubble bath for about 10-15 min. but erm, I usually end up taking a shower after because I don't feel "clean" Also, how am I supposed to wash my hair while taking a bath????? yeah..

PS: You've made me want to take a bath

Sorry is this expected of people

Like is this how women are supposed to look like

I already whine about waxing my legs as it is, I didn't realize that when I'm older I'm supposed to look like a prepubescent child :sad:

Apparently it is expected by some. :thinking:

I've had the impression (please correct me if I'm wrong) that it is a lot more common in the goold ol' USA. Like, I've worked with this girl from America and we've been to the Andes together, far away from Western civilisation (and her boyfriend btw), and she still shaved her legs every day knowing that with -5°C at night and maybe 18°C at day she wouldn't get to show them anyway.

We got to talk about shaving in general and I told her I couldn't shave my legs every day because of the bloody mess it would cause, and her response was "ARE YOU SERIOUS?11??" as in How the fuck do you NOT shave your legs every day?!

I've also read this whole "unshaven legs are not hygienic" quite a few times. As if female hair was less hygienic than male hair. :anxious:

I think I'm going off-topic. I also think my "I shave my whole body"-friend is an extreme example.

Apparently it is expected by some. :thinking:

I've had the impression (please correct me if I'm wrong) that it is a lot more common in the goold ol' USA. Like, I've worked with this girl from America and we've been to the Andes together, far away from Western civilisation (and her boyfriend btw), and she still shaved her legs every day knowing that with -5°C at night and maybe 18°C at day she wouldn't get to show them anyway.

We got to talk about shaving in general and I told her I couldn't shave my legs every day because of the bloody mess it would cause, and her response was "ARE YOU SERIOUS?11??" as in How the fuck do you NOT shave your legs every day?!

I've also read this whole "unshaven legs are not hygienic" quite a few times. As if female hair was less hygienic than male hair. :anxious:

I think I'm going off-topic. I also think my "I shave my whole body"-friend is an extreme example.

I guess it applies the same to guys who shave everyday cos they feel "dirty" with a beard. :uhoh:

I don't really like hairy legs on a woman though :uhoh:

I guess it applies the same to guys who shave everyday cos they feel "dirty" with a beard. :uhoh:

I don't really like hairy legs on a woman though :uhoh:

Neither do I and I agree with the beard thing, yes it's good to groom yourself but I think taking it to that level is absurd, and that's why I asked if it's something people actually do or if it's just a weird thing about her

I mean yeah shaving your legs is a given but the world will not stop turning if you have a bit of hair on your arms or something, which nearly all people do

• 9 months later...