🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

What do you want for Christmas 2012?

Mollyxyloto

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A Tardis wouldn't be bad. Especially if there ware a timelord in it. :P

I don't wish for that much. I just want a nice christmas without too much homework, and to see my friends and families faces when they see my presents for them :nice: :blush:

Actually I wouldn't mind someone to kiss too. :wacko: That would be nice. :nice:

It hasn't really struck me that Christmas is coming up. It just feels like, "Meh" But now I'm finally listening to Christmas Lights. OH how I missed this song. I finally get it..where I live there is never going to be snow. but. I can see the Christmas lights all around the neighborhood, and that's what counts. :rolleyes:

Yep. My parents already ordered it. I recently used an Amazon gift card to buy more guitar strings. My dad said I should use some of it for electric guitar strings so that confirmed it. :D Brown Sunburst

http://www.musiciansfriend.com/guitars/squier-affinity-hss-stratocaster-electric-guitar-pack-w-15g-amplifier

That's beautiful :dazzled:

Can anyone play harmonica? I have one and want to learn to play it

The brown Sunburst looks more vintage than the red. I choose the brown because it reminded me of the Viva era. :wacky:

I have one also, how hard can it be? :lol:

I'm sure you'd rock at it.

We can be cool harmiconists (that's a word.) together :awesome:

You would rock harder :p

Listen to Jake Bugg, Keaton!!!!

Actually, what I'd want for Christmas, is to have all my closest friends and family together in a big cabin in the woods. With snow outside and a fireplace with all our stockings lined up. A beautifully decorated Christmas tree with gifts underneath it. Some people playing a board game and others sitting by the fire, talking and doing Christmasy crafts. Instrumental Chrysler music playing quietly in the background.

I'd love to have that.

I can't play it to save my life. Chris can though! :D

No, together we're um...trying to think of a name for a 2 man band that has never played together so far. Haha.

Well I play keyboard/piano, you play guitar and together we can't play harmonica but we will learn :p:p