✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

SHOUTOUTS to Coldplayers

piscesmonkey*

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shoutout to:

Coeurli for being the first to welcome me to Coldplaying and being super nice and awesome ever since! :kiss:

coldplayer#16 for creating the best fan art EVER! :D

TecHniCoLoR_MX for being my CPingBFF! :laugh3: and just being tremendously awesome and cool. :)

TyGuy for being really nice and giving really good advice :nice:

Twisted mind for being the first to totally freak me out on CPing... :lol: but really, thanks for being so kind and never failing to give me a good laugh :)

Mollyxyloto for shouting out to me haha :laugh3: and just being very nice and cool! :nice:

TracieMorgan for being very, very nice and very, very awesome and making me realize how much of an adorable puff Jonny is! :wink:

Lest we forget:

SupermassiveCPnerd

PrincessofChina

coldlocked

coldplayisawesome

Comicforce

m@r@

Troxley

(And everyone else that may have slipped my mind when I wrote this post... I love you too! :hug:)

Awe! Thanks for the shout outs!

I am halfway asleep here, and I should be studying for my test, so I will have to make this fast!

To all the people that I have interacted with in some form or another! You have made this place great and had made me want to come back every single day because you are just that awesome!

And a special one to all of you that hang at The Pub, you have made it a hilariously fun place :)

Now back to study!

I don't really see why we need this thread. I only made a shoutout because someone mentioned me.

If you want to tell your friends they're the best, talk with the person instead. :dozey:

And it can be hurtful if no one mentions you in their post.

I don't really see why we need this thread. I only made a shoutout because someone mentioned me.

:sad: Just because you don't want to use a thread, doesn't mean it should be shut down for you. Look now many people like it.

If you want to tell your friends they're the best, talk with the person instead. :dozey:

I made shoutouts to people who don't come around here anymore. It's nice because maybe someone else can see that post and think, 'oh yeah, I forgot how awesome that girl is.' This thread is so that we can talk about people and memories as a group, rather than something less interactive like a PM.

Also, it's nice to open a thread and see that you are appreciated and that you are in people's minds, which is why I guess you wouldn't make this post if you were mentioned more ?

And it can be hurtful if no one mentions you in their post.

What? Surely if you've become friends with someone they will mention you, and that comes from talking to them a few times. You can't be offended because you didn't make an effort to talk to anyone and as a result they don't have you in their mind.