Coldplayer_42_arobtth

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Your riddle has expired, @I ran away.

But since I don't have a good riddle right now to give you guys, I'm going to think about your riddle a little (unless someone else is ready with one).

Hmm, your clue still leaves us clueless, it seems. Why don't you dumb it down a little more for us plebs so we can catch a glimpse of what's going on in your sophisticated mind? :smiley:

• Like 3

@guy42 - as you know, nothing to do with dumb or sophisticated or whatever. I may tend to go for more convoluted/weird riddles but remember how I struggled with the last ones you guys gave ? Yours can be difficult too !

No to @Nie....

So the clue was "Have been made 4 times in total". We are looking for a _____ that has been "made" numerous times in Coldplay songs. But 4 times in total, and I hinted that it may be less than 4 songs we look for. So what I was hinting at is, a ______ has been made 4 times including the clue. In other words, giving this clue about 4 times in total when in Coldplay discography it has only been 3 times (new hint!!) is the 4th _____ . When you get the word it will all make perfect sense !

Let's see if I got it.

Is the word mistake?

What If - Every step that you take could be your biggest mistake

Fix You - I promise you I will learn from my mistakes

Arobtth - And I know the mistakes that I've made (sung twice)

So, if this is right, what is the Coldplay song you're looking for?

Correct ! Those are the three Coldplay songs that constitute the answer.

Three times "mistakes" have been made in Coldplay discograpy (didnt count line repetitions). I wrote "have been made 4 times in total" because the idea was that the clue in itself constitutes another mistake, namely getting the number of mistakes wrong.

Your turn !

• Like 2

Your riddle has expired, @I ran away.

But since I don't have a good riddle right now to give you guys, I'm going to think about your riddle a little (unless someone else is ready with one).

Hmm, your clue still leaves us clueless, it seems. Why don't you dumb it down a little more for us plebs so we can catch a glimpse of what's going on in your sophisticated mind? :smiley:

YUP, One fresh new riddle coming right up! :happy2: (as always, if nobody minds, of course) :) In my head, it's close to mind, but who knows, it could also be far away, we'll see :D

Talk + Ink = ?

Three times "mistakes" have been made in Coldplay discograpy (didnt count line repetitions). I wrote "have been made 4 times in total" because the idea was that the clue in itself constitutes another mistake, namely getting the number of mistakes wrong.

Your turn !

Could have been 5 [emoji12]

The man who swears:

Or blame it all on my mistake

• Like 1

YUP, One fresh new riddle coming right up! :happy2: (as always, if nobody minds, of course) :) In my head, it's close to mind, but who knows, it could also be far away, we'll see :D

Talk + Ink = ?

= Talking ? As in Prospekt's March ?

Your turn !

Ok, good!

So what you mean by the last part is that saying that there are 4 mistakes automatically counts as a mistake?

Could have been 5 [emoji12]

The man who swears:

Or blame it all on my mistake

LOL :)

But since they never released it, you can argue that they never "officially" made that mistake. Good one, though!

Talk + Ink = ?

Brothers & Sisters?

Yellow ?

Oh brother I cant get through - got a tattoo said together through life - skin and bones turn into something beautiful...?

Nope, but I live the way you think :happy2:

Brothers & Sisters?

No, it's not that as well! :D

Ok guys, First hint. There are a few hidden little hints that can point you to what the song might be in my post:

Talk + Ink = ?